Please Save The Day
The next Lurkers Guild Party & Raid is scheduled for Sunday May 1, 2005 starting at 8 PM server time. Plan for an evening of goofiness culminating with outright mayhem.

Your Hosts: Sabra and NSD
Your Raid Leader: Flyndar

Gathering venue to be announced as soon as our intrepid raid leader makes his decision on the raid location.

Our party will feature a special commodity to be mailed on the day of the event to those who register their attendance in advance, so please let us know if you're coming. (Of course we will have items on hand for those who find they can attend at the last minute.)

A word about the special commodity... it has been costly to amass in the quantities needed. If any of our higher level Guild members who play Alliance care to contribute un-needed BoE items to help defray expenses, please WoW-mail them to my AH character, Conzo.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Woo hoo!

A Grizelle will be a-courtin'.

Hooray! Another party! As far and I know, I have nothing scheduled for then so somebody will show up for the party. ;) Just don't know who yet. :D
Intolerant monkey.
I can't make this one. I work nights that night, and so will be leaving for work just as the festivities start. =( Ah, well. Have a great time!
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Consider Mitzy there!
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Quark,Apr 19 2005, 12:38 PM Wrote:Consider Mitzy there!
[right][snapback]74426[/snapback][/right]

Bring Quark - we're raiding! ;D J/K

Sharanna will be there. :)
I will definitely be there. Our last party was one of the highlight of my WoW experiences (and that includes Onyxia and Major Domo) and it was a great time getting to know all my fellow Lurkers. We are a fun and crazy bunch and i am up for anything that night.
Cenarius Alliance

Liscentia 80 Death Knight (450 Herbalism 425 Inscription)
Mysteryium 80 Shaman (450 Skinning 441 Leatherworking)
Tutelin 80 Priest (413 Enchanting 420 Tailoring)
Frozzen 73 Mage (Tailoring 375 Enchanting 375)
Obstinate 71 Hunter (375 Herbalism 375 Alchemy)
Squabbles 70 Warlock (Tailoring 375 Leatherworking 291)
Niniuin 70 Paladin (Herbailism 375 Alchemy 375)
Thunderous 66 Warrior (Mining 375 Tailoring 360)
I should be there with someone.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
A mark to reach 60 by? A chance to show off an epic mount? What sort of things can I accomplish by then? Thanks for setting goals for me :) Arethor should be there (barring unforseen conflicts)

Edit: Epic mount chances are as good as Blizzard fixing every single bug in today's patch.
Currently enjoying liberating the land of Sanctuary

[Image: arethor.jpg]
Stormrage - US (Inactive)
Tell NSD that I'll be there! ;)

No really, I'm coming to this one, and I apologize as I am the shmuck who is responsible for the event being postponed a week in the first place. (Family health problems).

Though on a side note I think it's quite hilarious the fact that I almost missed this one due to a very ill/notsowell family member... and I missed the last one due to a last second trip to the emergency room (for me).
MaxPower#1485 60 SC Barb/32 HC Witch Doctor/22 HC Wizard/17 HC Demon Hunter

Although this party is being hosted by the evil Alliance, persecutors of the orcs and forsaken, I know that the players involved have good hearts. Therefore, the level 30 bimbo warlock, Loquita, will attend.

By the way, what time zone does Stormrage server time equate to? I'm not sure as I only play Terenas.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Alram,Apr 19 2005, 12:33 PM Wrote:Although this party is being hosted by the evil Alliance, persecutors of the orcs and forsaken, I know that the players involved have good hearts.  Therefore, the level 30  bimbo warlock, Loquita, will attend.

By the way, what time zone does Stormrage server time equate to? I'm not sure as I only play Terenas.
[right][snapback]74448[/snapback][/right]

Stormrage time is eastern. Terenas is Mountain.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Stormrage is an Eastern Standard Time
Currently enjoying liberating the land of Sanctuary

[Image: arethor.jpg]
Stormrage - US (Inactive)
8pm is cutting it a little close for me, but I will make my greatest attemp to make Miodvitnir show up. 50/50 chance I'd say

(Weekend is time for me and my wonderful fiancee to do stuff)
Tal,Apr 19 2005, 11:44 AM Wrote:Bring Quark - we're raiding! ;D J/K

Sharanna will be there. :)
[right][snapback]74430[/snapback][/right]
Nit: Ramala :P
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Yay! Threnn will be there. And hopefully I'll even have my mount by then. (Current pony countdown: 6 1/2 levels...)
Quark,Apr 19 2005, 06:04 PM Wrote:Nit: Ramala :P
[right][snapback]74458[/snapback][/right]

Bring Mitzy for the party and Ramala for the raid. We'll need all of our 60s if I know Flyn.

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
I'll be there.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Pesmerga,Apr 19 2005, 05:36 PM Wrote:8pm is cutting it a little close for me, but I will make my greatest attemp to make Miodvitnir show up.  50/50 chance I'd say

(Weekend is time for me and my wonderful fiancee to do stuff)
[right][snapback]74452[/snapback][/right]

Please try to come, even if you come late. You will know where to find us and we will be so happy to have you.

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Mirajj,Apr 19 2005, 04:38 PM Wrote:I can't make this one. I work nights that night, and so will be leaving for work just as the festivities start. =( Ah, well. Have a great time!
[right][snapback]74425[/snapback][/right]

:(

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!