Uldaman - Week of 4/19
My character Emjly is looking for a few brave souls to venture into Uldaman this week, most likely on Tuesday night. I'm pretty sure I have all the quests done outside of the instance, and am also pretty sure that Quark's Mitzy needs to head into there as well.

Come one come all! Or 5... whatever.
Pesmerga,Apr 17 2005, 11:07 PM Wrote:...and am also pretty sure that Quark's Mitzy needs to head into there as well.

*Whistles* Are you so sure about that? If I have time I'll join in, but no, I completed the quests Friday.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Pesmerga,Apr 17 2005, 11:07 PM Wrote:My character Emjly is looking for a few brave souls to venture into Uldaman this week, most likely on Tuesday night.  I'm pretty sure I have all the quests done outside of the instance, and am also pretty sure that Quark's Mitzy needs to head into there as well.

Come one come all! Or 5... whatever.
[right][snapback]74298[/snapback][/right]

I could be convinced to run Uldaman again but Tuesday night is the one night I can't do. Wednesday or Friday (or tonight, but that is short notice) would be preferrable for me. Also note that I think the only healer the guild has in range is Aleri (who is slightly overlevelled like me) so you might have to outsource to the Basin/Honorables for a healer.

- mjdoom
Stormrage:
Flyndar (60) - Dwarf Priest - Tailoring (300), Enchanting (300)
Minimagi (60) - Gnome Mage - Herbalism (300), Engineering (301)
Galreth (60) - Human Warrior - Blacksmithing (300), Alchemy (300); Critical Mass by name, Lurker in spirit
ArynWindborn (19) - Human Paladin - Mining/Engineering (121)
mjdoom,Apr 18 2005, 06:42 AM Wrote:I could be convinced to run Uldaman again but Tuesday night is the one night I can't do.  Wednesday or Friday (or tonight, but that is short notice) would be preferrable for me.  Also note that I think the only healer the guild has in range is Aleri (who is slightly overlevelled like me) so you might have to outsource to the Basin/Honorables for a healer.

- mjdoom
[right][snapback]74309[/snapback][/right]

Ok, I've been convinced to do this Wednesday night instead.

Oh, and Quark is a jerk :)

So far, thats:

myself - pally
mjdoom - warrior
quark - mage