Question
Was playing M'Avina the other day (finally got her to act 2, players 8), and been thinking of writing her story... From the merc's perspective (act 2 merc anyway).

Would do everything I could to make it very interesting, entertaining, and would proabably voice all the things you'd never say, but think all the time.

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in reading something like that? Would probably just put bits and pieces in here, maybe an act at a time or something, all the way from Act II Normal all through Act 5 Hell (would take a while).

Also, if you all would enjoy reading something along those lines, is there anything I should avoid writing (sexual references, excessively graphical descriptions of violence, etc.), and anything I should most certainly throw in?

Edit: If anyone ever read the story of the naked chick (sorcerous with no armor) that someone wrote, somewhat similar, just without the images, and more from a first person perspective, that of the merc, rather than the perspective of a player.
I would be interested in reading that. As to violence and sexual references...violence makes it interesting and sexual references make it funny. In my opinion.

The "naked chick" was written by MongoJerry. Here's a link
Irene the Infirm
The pictures are all gone but the text is all there.
"Just as individuals are born, mature, breed and die, so do societies, civilizations and governments."
Muad'Dib - Children of Dune
ima_nerd,Apr 14 2005, 01:11 PM Wrote:I would be interested in reading that. As to violence and sexual references...violence makes it interesting and sexual references make it funny. In my opinion.

The "naked chick" was written by MongoJerry. Here's a link
Irene the Infirm
The pictures are all gone but the text is all there.
[right][snapback]73978[/snapback][/right]

That could be the one I read. Was a couple years ago, and was linked from diabloii.net.

Aight, I'll probably start on it sometime in the next week.