Some ideas
Hello Stormragers,

We are finally hitting the point where full Lurker raids are a possibility. Due to this fact I'd like to point out again something that Mongo has mentioned in the past, CT_RaidAssist. If you can stomach putting one more mod into WoW I would highly recommend this one.

As a healer, having party members using CT_RA in raid situations is a godsend. It allows me to see health and debuffs at a glance for every raid member using it (without it I can still see health if someone in the group has it but no debuffs). It also has a handy assist targetting system. It is completely invisible when you are not in a raid group (with the exception of an extra tab showing up next to your standard "raid" tab in your character info).

I'd also like to point out that I have set up a simple Teamspeak server on my machine at home. It is always up (except those brief seconds when my ISP flashes my connection just to tick me off; just turn on autoreconnect and you will be back within seconds) and it's a nice little way to communicate in game. After you log in once I will set you up so you can register with the server and that will allow you to create your own channels on the server for your own parties or raids. Even if you don't have a microphone just being able to hear what is going on can sometimes be very useful. So far I have gotten Arethor, Hillary, Abattior, and NSD in on the server but the more the merrier.

The server does have a password. If you want to know the IP and password either message one of us in game or PM me here on the boards and I will give you the info. Also, if for some reason you are having trouble downloading the client I'm going to try to put it up on my webspace at some point soon. The ftp site for Teamspeak seems to be unreliable.

See you all in game.

- mjdoom

Edit: Anyone can use Teamspeak. It could even be set up with different channels for different servers if people would like. Once you are registered you have free reign to create channels as long as you don't overload my connection :P
Stormrage:
Flyndar (60) - Dwarf Priest - Tailoring (300), Enchanting (300)
Minimagi (60) - Gnome Mage - Herbalism (300), Engineering (301)
Galreth (60) - Human Warrior - Blacksmithing (300), Alchemy (300); Critical Mass by name, Lurker in spirit
ArynWindborn (19) - Human Paladin - Mining/Engineering (121)
Concillian also has a TS server set up for the use of the Lurkers -- every time I've hopped on it has worked but no one is usually on. When someone is, they would make a Terenas channel or a Stormrage channel or whatever.

http://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/index.p...632&#entry68632