SR: Uldaman Friday
Hello all,

Thanks to my odd hours lately Galreth has been levelling fairly quickly but falling way behind in his instance running. He is no level 46 (soon to be 47) and still hasn't set foot into the actual Uldaman instance, hasn't touched RfD, and has quests for Maraudon, Z'F, and Sunken Temple choking his log. All of these but ST he could handle in some capacity but I want to start with the lowest level one first.

To be honest I didn't want to go to Uldaman until I was about level 45 to be sure I could effectively tank Archeus. Now I have blown past it and I really want to go. The only time in the near future that I can really put in the hours where other people would probably be able to is this Friday night.

I am proposing 7PM server time to start and if at all possible I'd definitely want to be started before 8. I have to be up early Saturday morning but I really want to get this done. We don't have too many toons in standard Uldaman range so if you are one of those people who ran it just the other week and are slightly overlevelled you are more than welcome. I just really need to get this done and I'd much prefer to do it with a Lurker group.

Please let me know if any of you can make it. Thanks.
Stormrage:
Flyndar (60) - Dwarf Priest - Tailoring (300), Enchanting (300)
Minimagi (60) - Gnome Mage - Herbalism (300), Engineering (301)
Galreth (60) - Human Warrior - Blacksmithing (300), Alchemy (300); Critical Mass by name, Lurker in spirit
ArynWindborn (19) - Human Paladin - Mining/Engineering (121)
I'd love to go ahead and do that, but 7pm starts my quality time with the fiancee.

Maybe there is a group that would like to accompany Emjly into Uldaman earlier that day as well? Something closer to 2pm.
mjdoom,Apr 13 2005, 12:27 PM Wrote:I am proposing 7PM server time to start and if at all possible I'd definitely want to be started before 8.  I have to be up early Saturday morning but I really want to get this done.  We don't have too many toons in standard Uldaman range so if you are one of those people who ran it just the other week and are slightly overlevelled you are more than welcome.  I just really need to get this done and I'd much prefer to do it with a Lurker group.

Please let me know if any of you can make it.  Thanks.
[right][snapback]73811[/snapback][/right]

Depending upon what is going on with instances on Terenas on Friday, Aleri and Gnolack may be able to make an appearance and help you through it. Since last week was mostly Stormrage play, this week Terenas gets preference. I do know we don't have too many healers in that range though so I'll try to make it. I should be able to give a more definite answer closer to Friday though.
Intolerant monkey.
mjdoom,Apr 13 2005, 12:27 PM Wrote:I am proposing 7PM server time to start and if at all possible I'd definitely want to be started before 8.  I have to be up early Saturday morning but I really want to get this done.  We don't have too many toons in standard Uldaman range so if you are one of those people who ran it just the other week and are slightly overlevelled you are more than welcome.  I just really need to get this done and I'd much prefer to do it with a Lurker group.

I'd very much like to put Pavis through Uldaman to do the Shattered Necklace and Archie. Unfortunately, 7PM server time is when I get off work, so commute time puts me at 7:30 at the earliest. I'll be sure to park Pavis in Thelsamar in Ready-5 condition tonight to speed things up.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
mjdoom,Apr 13 2005, 10:27 AM Wrote:Hello all,

Thanks to my odd hours lately Galreth has been levelling fairly quickly but falling way behind in his instance running.  He is no level 46 (soon to be 47) and still hasn't set foot into the actual Uldaman instance, hasn't touched RfD, and has quests for Maraudon, Z'F, and Sunken Temple choking his log.  All of these but ST he could handle in some capacity but I want to start with the lowest level one first.

To be honest I didn't want to go to Uldaman until I was about level 45 to be sure I could effectively tank Archeus.  Now I have blown past it and I really want to go.  The only time in the near future that I can really put in the hours where other people would probably be able to is this Friday night.

I am proposing 7PM server time to start and if at all possible I'd definitely want to be started before 8.  I have to be up early Saturday morning but I really want to get this done.  We don't have too many toons in standard Uldaman range so if you are one of those people who ran it just the other week and are slightly overlevelled you are more than welcome.  I just really need to get this done and I'd much prefer to do it with a Lurker group.

Lissanna is getting close to Uldaman as well, going to finish up SM today and will be 42. Will also need to finish up some other quest before going to Badlands for the quest for Uldaman. Unfortuneately, 7 PM server time is when I get out of work. I would probably not be available till closer to 9 PM server time.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
I'd like to get Mitzy through Uldaman too. I think Mitzy (and Emjly) are done everything outside the instance.

Since Emjly isn't available when most of you are, I'd also be willing to run it twice on Friday.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Ok, as of now I see it as this:

Galreth
Pavis
Mitzy

This is a solid start but we still don't have a healer. If Aleri and Gnolack can put in an appearance we can start between 7:30 and 8. If they cannot we can look for a healer through honorables and start as soon as Lissa can make it. Let me know and we'll go from there.

- mjdoom
Stormrage:
Flyndar (60) - Dwarf Priest - Tailoring (300), Enchanting (300)
Minimagi (60) - Gnome Mage - Herbalism (300), Engineering (301)
Galreth (60) - Human Warrior - Blacksmithing (300), Alchemy (300); Critical Mass by name, Lurker in spirit
ArynWindborn (19) - Human Paladin - Mining/Engineering (121)