More instance runs on Terenas
I figured if I want my characters to actually get this stuff done, I'll have to post about it. There are 4 instances that I need to get done.

1. Kamah (my orc rogue) needs Wailing Caverns.
2. Imayeta (my tauren warrior) needs Ragefire.
3. Mogo (my tauren shaman) needs Razorfen Downs (yes, she's horribly overlevelled)
4. Mogo (again) needs Scarlet Monastery (and yes, she's a bit overlevelled for that too ;) )

1, 2, and 3 I'd like to do soon as in hopefully before the weekend hits. Any night is fine for me, but I'd like to start somewhere around 4-5PM server time (Mountain time) for the weekdays. If weekdays are bad for the rest of this week, I'm prepared to spend yet another weekend of doing nothing but instances. ;) And people say the game changes at 60 because all you do is instances. ;) :P Big change there. :D
Intolerant monkey.
Treesh,Apr 13 2005, 09:22 AM Wrote:I figured if I want my characters to actually get this stuff done, I'll have to post about it.  There are 4 instances that I need to get done.

3. Mogo (my tauren shaman) needs Razorfen Downs (yes, she's horribly overlevelled)
4. Mogo (again) needs Scarlet Monastery (and yes, she's a bit overlevelled for that too ;) )

1, 2, and 3 I'd like to do soon as in hopefully before the weekend hits.  Any night is fine for me, but I'd like to start somewhere around 4-5PM server time (Mountain time) for the weekdays.  If weekdays are bad for the rest of this week, I'm prepared to spend yet another weekend of doing nothing but instances. ;)  And people say the game changes at 60 because all you do is instances. ;)  :P Big change there.  :D
[right][snapback]73785[/snapback][/right]
I'm glad you posted this. Concilian and I were chatting about wanting to do some instances with Mogo and Marn (M&M) since we are all close in level. We tried to get a pickup group for RFD on Monday night and finally gave up.

1. Sharc, orc shaman lvl 20, needs WC. There are several in the guild who are appropriate level for WC. It should be no problem to get a group.

2. Magead, undead mage, needs RFD and SM. He needs Maraudon too, and has a mage quest in Maraudon.
To do it when M&M and Concilian and I are on might take a bit of coordination. I could do it at 5PM mountain time on Thursday evening; I suspect it is too early for Concilian. If we do it later on Thursday it is fine by me; I will need to log off at around 11:00 PM mountain time. Otherwise, the weekend is fine. Saturday late afternoon/ evening beginning 4:00 PM mountain time, or Sunday sometime in the late afternoon, finishing by 8:00 mountain time.
Friday night I will probably not be on.

edit:
Tonight--Weds--I'll be on for about 2 hours from 9:15-11:15 PM mountain time.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Treesh,Apr 13 2005, 09:22 AM Wrote:I figured if I want my characters to actually get this stuff done, I'll have to post about it.  There are 4 instances that I need to get done.

1, 2, and 3 I'd like to do soon as in hopefully before the weekend hits.  Any night is fine for me, but I'd like to start somewhere around 4-5PM server time (Mountain time) for the weekdays.  If weekdays are bad for the rest of this week, I'm prepared to spend yet another weekend of doing nothing but instances. ;)  And people say the game changes at 60 because all you do is instances. ;)  :P Big change there.  :D

Marn needs what Mogo needs.

Drallmok needs WC and possibly Shadowfang, though I think you probably want to be around 22 to 23 for that.

Taki at 20 is starting to ripen for Shadowfang as well.

Treesh and I have been selfishly pushing Swirly to get into SM range too. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Treesh,Apr 13 2005, 02:22 PM Wrote:I figured if I want my characters to actually get this stuff done, I'll have to post about it.  There are 4 instances that I need to get done.

I will chime in on this as well

1. Haradil (orc warrior) needs Wailing Caverns
2. Akutak (troll hunter) needs RFC (0verleveled) and Wailing Caverns

I will try to log on this PM and see who is available.
Gnollguy,Apr 13 2005, 11:40 AM Wrote:Drallmok needs WC and possibly Shadowfang, though I think you probably want to be around 22 to 23 for that.

Taki at 20 is starting to ripen for Shadowfang as well.

[right][snapback]73804[/snapback][/right]
Gah! I forgot about Shadowfang Keep! I always forget about Shadowfang Keep!
Intolerant monkey.
Thenryb,Apr 13 2005, 12:09 PM Wrote:I will try to log on this PM and see who is available.
[right][snapback]73809[/snapback][/right]
I know a few people who are going to try to play tonight. If I remember correctly, Flash can't make it before 9 Eastern (7 server time) for wailing caverns though. We'll see who logs in and when tonight though. :) It sounds like there are enough people for it.
Intolerant monkey.
The only one of those that I could try for would be RFC. I'm not sure if I'm underlevelled for it, though.
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Treesh,Apr 13 2005, 12:55 PM Wrote:Gah!  I forgot about Shadowfang Keep!  I always forget about Shadowfang Keep!
[right][snapback]73816[/snapback][/right]
Lochlauncher has 2 left in WC. Since he is 26, one has gone gray but I have decided I want no abandoned quests in my QuestHistory so he needs to do it. He also has a couple for Shadowfang. He has spent the least time on that side of the world but I think there are at least a couple more quests for it. He also needs to take out the boss on Feneris(?) Isle. He can probably do a lot of that solo, but there is a good chance they would be gray before he does.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Mirajj,Apr 13 2005, 03:17 PM Wrote:The only one of those that I could try for would be RFC. I'm not sure if I'm  underlevelled for it, though.
[right][snapback]73839[/snapback][/right]

Biggest thing in Ragefire is L16 so you are fine.

I just got Krashenk up to L13, though I need to get the badge yet and hit UC for the other quests, but he is ready for Ragefire now as well.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
LochnarITB,Apr 13 2005, 04:32 PM Wrote:Lochlauncher has 2 left in WC.  Since he is 26, one has gone gray but I have decided I want no abandoned quests in my QuestHistory so he needs to do it.  He also has a couple for Shadowfang.  He has spent the least time on that side of the world but I think there are at least a couple more quests for it.  He also needs to take out the boss on Feneris(?) Isle.  He can probably do a lot of that solo, but there is a good chance they would be gray before he does.
[right][snapback]73845[/snapback][/right]
I've got 2 alts at level28 or so for Shadowfang. And my level 20 shaman, Sharc is getting the prereqs done for Fenris Isle.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
My list is as follows:

Concillian -- 38 priest
Gnomer, SM, RFD

Concillianne -- 35 Rogue
Gnomer (I WANT THOSE PANTS), SM

Lianne -- 35 Warlock
RFK, Gnomer, SM

Conc -- 26 Warrior
WC (way overleveled but I need it), Blackfathom (WANT THAT SWORD), SFK (I could easily skip it with a warrior, not much for him there)

My instance days are pretty much Monday or Wednesday nights. If I know in advance, I can try to get home early to play. Other days are really touch-and-go

Treesh, I do not think you are horrbily overleveled for RFD, Looking at online resources, it looks like 40 is a reasonable match and it looks like a post SM instance. The quest for the end guy isn't even available until lvl 37.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Well, since WoW decided to boot 4/5 of our Wailing Caverns group, we need to setup another time. How is this weekend for everyone? If I can deal with all those alliance instances that I did last weekend, I can do it again this weekend with my lovely horde. :)
Intolerant monkey.
Concillian,Apr 13 2005, 09:22 PM Wrote:Treesh, I do not think you are horrbily overleveled for RFD,
[right][snapback]73874[/snapback][/right]
If one is green in the quest log, I'm horribly overlevelled. ;)
Intolerant monkey.
Treesh,Apr 13 2005, 09:09 PM Wrote:If one is green in the quest log, I'm horribly overlevelled. ;)
[right][snapback]73881[/snapback][/right]
But, in that case, to do an instance like Gnomeregan and not be horribly overleveled, then you'd have to do the first couple quests one time and then come back when you actually have a shot at the boss. Which I've actually done (except Ozzie Togglevolt is bugged right now and can't give "The Day After")

I just started a Tauren Warrior over here. I may be available for some instances soon. I really don't know how this is going to pan out.
Gregorius,Apr 14 2005, 08:26 PM Wrote:But, in that case, to do an instance like Gnomeregan and not be horribly overleveled, then you'd have to do the first couple quests one time and then come back when you actually have a shot at the boss.  Which I've actually done (except Ozzie Togglevolt is bugged right now and can't give "The Day After")
[right][snapback]73998[/snapback][/right]
You have to go back in multiple times anyway because of the two different "fallout" collection quests. Besides, I did Gnomeregan with Aleri (mostly. She still hasn't gotten credit for killing That Bastard, as I like to call him ;) ) and I'm never doing it again with any character unless guildies desperately need one of my characters in the group.
Intolerant monkey.
Treesh,Apr 14 2005, 11:13 PM Wrote:You have to go back in multiple times anyway because of the two different "fallout" collection quests.  Besides, I did Gnomeregan with Aleri (mostly.  She still hasn't gotten credit for killing That Bastard, as I like to call him ;) ) and I'm never doing it again with any character unless guildies desperately need one of my characters in the group.
[right][snapback]74006[/snapback][/right]

Actually the first step of the fallout quest is outside of the instance. After handing that in is the step that requires you to do it inside the instance.
Ruvanal,Apr 14 2005, 10:36 PM Wrote:Actually the first step of the fallout quest is outside of the instance.  After handing that in is the step that requires you to do it inside the instance.
[right][snapback]74008[/snapback][/right]
I was not referring to just the instance. I was referring to all the quests in the Gnomeregan area. Usually quests outside instances go green before quests inside the actual instances and usually you're still going to want to have help with them so I do not always distinguish between the two and just lump them all together under "instance", just like the quest log puts them in as "dungeon" now even though they are outside the actual instance.
Intolerant monkey.
Treesh,Apr 14 2005, 11:46 PM Wrote:I was not referring to just the instance.  I was referring to all the quests in the Gnomeregan area.  Usually quests outside instances go green before quests inside the actual instances and usually you're still going to want to have help with them so I do not always distinguish between the two and just lump them all together under "instance", just like the quest log puts them in as "dungeon" now even though they are outside the actual instance.
[right][snapback]74009[/snapback][/right]

I do make a distinction since generally the quest steps out side the instance can often be done with a 2 or 3 player group that is just thrown together or even soloed in some cases while still at the correct level for them. The steps inside the instance typically will require a 4-5 player group of the appropriate level and generally will need some thought into group balance (typically a minimum of some sort of healer and someone or pet to serve as a tank). This makes for a greater distinction in what can and cannot be done in more casual circumstances.