scavenger hunt
There have been a few threads here about different looks achieved with the items characters wear. I thought maybe people could post the look of an item they want and people could make suggestions on what/where to find something to fit the bill.

Here is mine. I'm looking for an off hand item for which the graphic is a glowing green orb, the bigger and glowier the better! Bonus points for knowing why I want said item. ;)
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
LochnarITB,Apr 13 2005, 03:36 AM Wrote:There have been a few threads here about different looks achieved with the items characters wear.  I thought maybe people could post the look of an item they want and people could make suggestions on what/where to find something to fit the bill.

Here is mine.  I'm looking for an off hand item for which the graphic is a glowing green orb, the bigger and glowier the better!  Bonus points for knowing why I want said item.  ;)
[right][snapback]73768[/snapback][/right]
Green Lantern?
-< You can only be young once, but you can be immature forever >-
LochnarITB,Apr 13 2005, 02:36 AM Wrote:There have been a few threads here about different looks achieved with the items characters wear.&nbsp; I thought maybe people could post the look of an item they want and people could make suggestions on what/where to find something to fit the bill.

Here is mine.&nbsp; I'm looking for an off hand item for which the graphic is a glowing green orb, the bigger and glowier the better!&nbsp; Bonus points for knowing why I want said item.&nbsp; ;)
[right][snapback]73768[/snapback][/right]
Can't help with an item suggestion, but claiming the bonus points is easy. :P

The Lochnar, from Heavy Metal... Duh. :P
[Image: Cat_Sig.jpg]
<span style="color:red">Stormrage:
<span style="color:yellow">Catlyn, Level 61 Night Elf Hunter, 300 Miner, 300 Engineer (Goblin)
<span style="color:red">Teneras:
<span style="color:yellow">Urdum, Level 14 Orc Hunter
Catlyn,Apr 13 2005, 09:00 AM Wrote:The Lochnar, from Heavy Metal... Duh. :P
[right][snapback]73784[/snapback][/right]
Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner! 3 bonus points for you!

I have had a few people recognize what the name refers to but I always expected more. I guess it just reflects my oldfartism. That was a very high impact movie to my circle of friends. The music, themes and visuals were a great blend that matched our interests. Although I haven't watched it in a while, I have it on tape and it is showing the wear and tear.

Now for the bonus points. Each point is worth one guaranteed invitation acceptance. Our acceptance system for redemption of the bonus points will be in place as of April 15, 2005. Lochnar Prizes, Inc. looks forward to having you redeem your points at that time. ;)
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."