Monastery, 8 PM server time start, Monday 4/11.
Title says it all. Lissanna needs to run the Monastery. I'd like to run it tomorrow at 8:00 PM server time so this should give some people time to go to Desolace and get the pre-req quest finished. I know a few people are set already and one of the big things we'll need is a healer for this (not many in the range of SM). So, let's try to get together and make a go at it at 8 PM server time.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Lissa,Apr 11 2005, 01:46 AM Wrote:Title says it all.  Lissanna needs to run the Monastery.  I'd like to run it tomorrow at 8:00 PM server time so this should give some people time to go to Desolace and get the pre-req quest finished.  I know a few people are set already and one of the big things we'll need is a healer for this (not many in the range of SM).  So, let's try to get together and make a go at it at 8 PM server time.
[right][snapback]73568[/snapback][/right]

Unfortunately Shalandrax is still a bit young to be going to the Monastery. Once I get another level under my belt I'll feel better about trying to tank the whole thing. :)