Advice from other Warriors
This is my first character on WoW although i've played many other mmo's. My character is lvl 11 now and I need to start thinking about investing in my talants. I've played around with the character builder and have come up with an Arms/Fury build that i think is good, but i would like some input.

*cut and paste build:*

***Arms Talents (18 points)***

- Improved Rend - 3/3 points
Increases the bleed damage done by your Rend ability by 35%.

- Deflection - 2/5 points
Increases your Parry chance by 2%.

- Improved Charge - 2/2 points
Increases the rage generated by your Charge ability by 6.

- Tactical Mastery - 5/5 points
You retain up to 25 of your rage points when you change stances.

- Anger Management - 1/1 point
Increases the time required for your Rage to decay while out of combat by 30%.

- Deep Wounds - 3/3 points
Your critical strikes cause the opponent to bleed, dealing 60% of your melee weapon's average damage over 12 seconds.

- Impale - 2/2 points
Increases the critical strike damage done by your abilities in Battle, Defensive, and Berserker stance by 20%.

***Fury Talents (33 points)***

- Cruelty - 5/5 points
Increases your chance to get a critical strike with melee weapons by 5%.

- Booming Voice - 3/5 points
Increases the duration of your Battle Shout and Demoralizing Shout by 30%.

- Unbridled Wrath - 5/5 points
Gives you a 40% chance to generate an additional Rage point when you deal melee damage.

- Improved Demoralizing Shout - 5/5 points
Increases the attack power reduction of your Demoralizing Shout by 25%.

- Piercing Howl - 1/1 point
Causes all enemies near the warrior to be dazed for 6 seconds.

- Enrage - 5/5 points
Gives you a 40% melee damage bonus for 4 swings any time you are the victim of a critical strike.

- Improved Execute - 2/2 points
Reduces the Rage cost of your Execute ability by 5.

- Death Wish - 1/1 point
When activated, increases your melee damage by 20% and makes you immune to fear, but lowers your defense against all types of damage by 20%. Lasts 30 seconds.

- Flurry - 5/5 points
Increases your attack speed by 30% for your next 3 swings after dealing a critical strike.

- Bloodthirst - 1/1 point
Activates after dealing a killing blow. Your next melee weapon attack deals a 100% increased damage.
I'd suggest 34/17 Fury/Arms if you're going the Fury route.

3 Deflection, 3 Improved Rend, 5 Tactical Mastery, 3 Deep Wounds, 1 Anger Management, and 2 Impale round out the Arms side of things. The lack of Deflection hurts, as does the loss of beauts like Improved Overpower, but you're trading them for some of the sexy passives in the Fury tree.

5 Cruelty, 5 Improved Demoralizing Shout, 5 Unbridled Wrath (or 5 Improved Battle Shout, your choice), 1 Piercing Howl, 5 Enrage, 5 Flurry, 1 Death Wish, 2 Improved Execute, 2 Improved Intercept, 2 Improved Berserker Rage, and 1 Bloodthirst complete the Fury tree.

This build sacrifices overall DPS (31/20 Arms/Fury is the highest-DPS Warrior build around, no question) for increased versatility (less need to conserve your Intercept, more Fear immunities.) Bloodthirst isn't particularly stellar, so you could drop it for an extra point into Deflection or another Arms talent of your choice (or possibly even go 30/21, though Sweeping Strikes isn't terribly good, IMO), but it doesn't hurt to have, either.

You'll get the most out of Flurry using a strong, slow weapon, but you're free to use faster weapons, or even dual-wield if you want. For me, Fury's all about having fun. Having tested both builds, Arms is unquestionably higher-DPS and probably overall better for PvP, but Fury is pretty fun in and of itself.
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.