Gruzzle is almost ripe.
So Grizelle, otherwise known as Gruzzle thanks to SoD, has ripened to a somewhat respectable priestess. And though my rogues have been good to me, some of my upcoming stuff requires the assistance of other ripened peoples.

Two projects I'm kinda looking to do soon are:

* Killing of Araj in WP. I've got 2 quests that require him to be more dead than he already is. Bun Bun's mentioned interest here for Hykim. I'm thinking Tuesday night? Anyone around that can give an assist? Skan's mentioned needing 10 people for it, so the more the merrier.

* Stratholme. I've got a *ton* of quests for there. Not sure how long Stratholme is, so maybe some of you big kids can lemme know. Depending on time frame, Friday night or Saturday day would be best.

So yes. Umm, rock on, and I'm gonna try and go get 60 by Tuesday. Or Monday. NSD's beat me to the punch the little punk.

;)

Hillary,Apr 10 2005, 12:10 PM Wrote:*  Killing of Araj in WP.  I've got 2 quests that require him to be more dead than he already is.  Bun Bun's mentioned interest here for Hykim.  I'm thinking Tuesday night?  Anyone around that can give an assist?  Skan's mentioned needing 10 people for it, so the more the merrier.
[right][snapback]73528[/snapback][/right]

I'd like to get involved in Araj. Stratholme is a big maybe.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Hillary,Apr 10 2005, 01:10 PM Wrote:So Grizelle, otherwise known as Gruzzle thanks to SoD, has ripened to a somewhat respectable priestess.  And though my rogues have been good to me, some of my upcoming stuff requires the assistance of other ripened peoples.

Two projects I'm kinda looking to do soon are:

*  Killing of Araj in WP.  I've got 2 quests that require him to be more dead than he already is.  Bun Bun's mentioned interest here for Hykim.  I'm thinking Tuesday night?  Anyone around that can give an assist?  Skan's mentioned needing 10 people for it, so the more the merrier.

*  Stratholme.  I've got a *ton* of quests for there.  Not sure how long Stratholme is, so maybe some of you big kids can lemme know.  Depending on time frame, Friday night or Saturday day would be best.

So yes.  Umm, rock on, and I'm gonna try and go get 60 by Tuesday.  Or Monday.  NSD's beat me to the punch the little punk.

;)
[right][snapback]73528[/snapback][/right]
Have tank will travel. :)
I'd like to do either of those things. Strath mostly because I can get Beaststalker stuff there :)
I think i'm still a lil young at 52, unfortunately, but if by some miracle i'm old enough by the time these events occur, look me up :)
Currently enjoying liberating the land of Sanctuary

[Image: arethor.jpg]
Stormrage - US (Inactive)
Lochnar has several Strat quests in his log, and more yellow bangs that can be grabbed, that will never get done if he doesn't tag along with a Lurker group so he's available for cooling things down a bit. Most every evening will find me playing. Lately, it has mostly been my hunter on Terenas, but it is easy to send word over there if anyone wants a squeaky little gnome sheeper/nukifier along.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Me want stratholme killing. Good from 2-9 on Saturday. Friday also 2-9. Also must kill Araj! Stab, stab, scream, drop aggro... rinse, repeat.
Abattoir - 60 Night Elf Rogue Engineer/Miner
Selphine - 19 Human Paladin
Faustine - 14 Human Warlock
Dauphine - 10 Human Warrior
Naugahyde - 6 Dwarf Hunter AH addict
Araj . . . Aiming for 8 tonight. Hopefully that works for everyone.

So far we've got:

Hykim
Darian
Abattoir
Gruzzle
Sharanna
Ramala
NSD
Miodvitnir

Wouldn't hurt to get another tank and some AoE - figuring Hykim can heal for a party. I can outsource for that if need be. ;)

Still only 54. So would probably be more harm than help. Best of luck :)
Currently enjoying liberating the land of Sanctuary

[Image: arethor.jpg]
Stormrage - US (Inactive)
Oh, and because there's been a request . . . here's a 60 Gruzzle in her new Mooncloth robes:

[Image: Griz.JPG]
Hell, forgot to mention we should prolly meet around the bird in WP.
Hillary,Apr 12 2005, 05:19 PM Wrote:Oh, and because there's been a request . . . here's a 60 Gruzzle in her new Mooncloth robes:
[right][snapback]73738[/snapback][/right]

Gratz on the level and the robe. Looks good! =)
~Not all who wander are lost...~