Away til May 24th
Well , in a few hours I go on a trip that I've been dreading for a bit now :blink: . I am off to Keesler AFB , Mississippi to cross train from Radio Maintenance to Radio Operations . My slot in the maintenance field was cut a few years back , locking me in at the rank of E5 (Staff Sgt) for the past 5-6 years , I could have been an E7 (Master Sgt) by now , but rank wasn't all that important to me -- just being with the Unit was :D (439th AES - AeroMedEvac Squadron) . Late last year I was informed that if I wanted to "stick around" I really should look into cross training , and I decided to move in with the Operators :D .

Now , my time has come , and I dread this trip deep down in my belly :ph34r: , but I can't wait to look back and say "Phew ! I'm glad i got that over with ! "

So ...... I shall cya all in a few weeks , promise to misbehave here and at the Basin for me , ya hear ?

TaMeolta
Stormrage :
SugarSmacks / 90 Shammy -Elemental
TaMeKaboom/ 90 Hunter - BM
TaMeOsis / 90 Paladin - Prot
TaMeAgeddon/ 85 Warlock - Demon
TaMeDazzles / 85 Mage- Frost
FrostDFlakes / 90 Rogue
TaMeOlta / 85 Druid-resto
I wonder if the base commissary has any Diet Snapple in Peach flavor. The one at Edwards is notoriously dry in that regard.

That is assuming, Keesler has a commissary... :unsure:
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.
TaMeOlta,Apr 8 2005, 03:18 PM Wrote:Well , in a few hours I go on a trip that I've been dreading for a bit now  :blink:  .  I am off to Keesler AFB , Mississippi to cross train from Radio Maintenance to Radio Operations . My slot in the  maintenance field was cut a few years back , locking me in at the rank of E5 (Staff Sgt) for the past 5-6 years , I could have been an E7 (Master Sgt) by now , but rank wasn't all that important to me  -- just being with the Unit was  :D  (439th AES - AeroMedEvac Squadron) .  Late last year I was informed that if I wanted to "stick around" I really should look into cross training , and I decided to move in with the Operators  :D  .

Now , my time has come , and I dread this trip deep down in my belly  :ph34r:  , but I can't wait to look back and say "Phew ! I'm glad i got that over with ! "

So ...... I shall cya all in a few weeks , promise to misbehave here and at the Basin for me , ya hear ?

TaMeolta
[right][snapback]73430[/snapback][/right]

Well TaMe,

At least you are in Mississippi in time for the annual grass growing watchers convention. If you are really lucky you may also find a few of the "local boys" for a snipe hunting excursion.

I know that you are easily occupied so hopefully the time will pass quickly.

Cya in a bit.

Ice
<span style="color:cyan">Icewind on the Amazon Basin

<span style="color:lightsalmon">A Soldier's Prayer
I asked for all things, that I might enjoy life;
I was given life, that I might enjoy all things.

<span style="color:mediumorchid">ALL GAVE SOME . . . . . . SOME GAVE

<span style="color:red">West Hardcore Exclusively
New? Check out: Welcome Mat

<span style="colorConfusedalmon">West Channel Coordinator
<span style="color:cyan">E-mail=icewind@theamazonbasin.com
Icewind=<span style="color:tan">cool farts

Blog: Icewind's Ramblings