Greetings from Egypt!
Hi all, I missed you!!

Some of you may have noticed that lately I have been even less of an active poster than usual. That's because I'm on a motorhome tour through Northern Africa/The Middle East atm!

We left my hometown of Graz, Austria on the 26th of February, drove through Italy, took the ferry from Sicily to Tunis, crossed Tunisia and Lybia and are currently in Luxor, Egypt. We'll continue our tour through Jordan, Syria, Turkey and Greece, then we'll have to find our own way back home from there (we are 13 vehicles atm). No way I'm gonna get into the states with my passport now :lol:

Hope you are all well and WoWing, I'll be back at my own computer sometime around the first of June, maybe I'll even find another Internet Cafe on my way so I don't have to wait that long to read up on MongoJerries adventures in the World of Warcraft (you wait for 3 years for a game and when it finally goes live, you leave your PC for 3 months, real smart Nuur... :blink: :lol: )

I am writing against the clock here, so please excuse the terrible English.

Greetings fellow Lurkers

Nuurabsaal

P.S.: Who wants to bet that Battlegrounds are still 'under development' after Im back? ;)
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.
While we are all sitting alone in darkend rooms, entranced by the latest game, you are out experiencing the world.

Stay safe and have fun.
The Bill of No Rights
The United States has become a place where entertainers and professional athletes are mistaken for people of importance. Robert A. Heinlein
Chime in when you find the Canyon of the Magi and the Seven Tombs.

But I was expecting you sooner... ;)
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.