AMSTERDAM HEAD OFFICE SUITES 23-30,
KABELWG 40,1014 BA.HAARLEM
THE NETHERLANDS
www.#######.nl
Ref: NAS/941OYI/04
Batch:04/06/MA34

ATTN: WINNER,
                                            WINNING NOTIFICATION

We happily announce to you the draw of the Luckyday Lottery Promo International program, held in
Amsterdam THE NETHERLANDS.
Hi! And thank you! But.. if the lottery is international, why do I have to know it is held in THE NETHERLANDS. And you know, caps = shouting. Please.
Quote:Your email address was attached to ticket number:77770064638 with serial number:67345/04 drew the
lucky numbers 12-8-9-11-12-5, which subsequently won you the lottery in the second category. You
have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of 2,000,000.00 Euros (Two million, euros)
in cash credited to file pl/233376899/04.
Shouldn't it be "Your email address that was attached..." ? Have someone proofread your writing :)
Quote:This is from a total cash prize of 60 Million Euros, shared among the first thirty (30) lucky winners in this
category. In view of this,your money would be released to you by our Bank.Our agent (Reality Agency)
will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as they are
contacted. All participants were selected randomly from World wide Website through computer ballot
system extracted from over 100,000 companies and individuals. This promotion takes place annually.
Sweet! But I have no interest in how many other winners there were! And obviously they must be lucky since they won! Redundant information! In view of this? I win, give me my damn money!
Is Bank a town? I tried googling the city of Bank, but i couldn't find it anywhere. Oh, perhaps you meant a regular bank that facilitates financial transactions and money transfer. Well bucko, you dont spell bank with a capital B.
Selected randomly from World wide Website...? Where is this World wide Website you speak of? Url please? www.www.com? I don't think so.
Quote:For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claims is
processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize. This is
part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claimming and unwarranted abuse of this program by
some unscrupulous elements.Please bewarned.
Claims is plural. Plural = are. "till your claims are" - or "till your claim is". Please fire the person that typed this down?
"your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize."
Yes please, I would like the prize money in old spanish gold dubloons. Ok?
"double claimming.."? What the hell is that? Unwarranted abuse? You know of any warranted abuse? And yes, I will "bewarned". You obviously warned me. So I am now officially bewarned. Kthxbye.
Quote:To file your claims, please contact our agent:
Agent: HERITAGE TRUST AGENCY BV
Name:MR OWEN LAAK
Email: heritageagen@netscape.net
Chief financial Director,
The Luckyday lottery Promo.
TEL:+31 626-032-274

To avoid unnecessary delay and complications,Please quote your ref/batch numbers in any
correspondences with us or our designated agent.

Congratulations once more from all members and staffs of this program

Yours sincerely,
Office of the Accountant.
Public Relations Office National Lottery Promo
Again you make, Stupid spleling mistake. Will you, Please stop?
Congratulations, yeah with all the effort you put into this email I am sure I will enjoy the winnings -immensly- :wacko:

Quote:N.B:
1.All claims are nullified after 10 working days from today.
2.Your Ref/batch number must be in all your mails with the claim officer.
3.Your Occupation/Nationality/Age/Telephone/Fax number
3.Do inform the claim officer of any change of names or addresses.
4.All winners under the age of 18 are automatically dis-qualified.
No comment.

Quote:The Luckyday lottery promo Awards is proudly sponsored by the Microsoft Corporation,the Intel
Group,Toshiba, Dell Computers,Mckintosh and a conglomeration of other international IT companies.The
Luckyday lottery internet draw is held quarterly every year and is so organized to encourage the use of
the internet and computers worldwide.We are proud to say that over 200 Million Euros are won annually
in more than 150 countries worldwide. We also encourage you to visit our website at wwww.######.nl
and take your chance to play and become part of our daily winners. Millions are won on a daily basis on
one of the world's most famous The Luckyday lottery Promo.
Wow, nice. Microsoft? Intel? Dell and .. whats this newcomer.. Mckintosh? Is that a new sister company to McDonalds? McKintosh Burgers? Amazing.
You know what? Dear mr Spam. Go suck a cactus.

And get the hell outta my inbox you freaks.

-- Honestly, do people actually FALL for this kind of shameless utter BS?
[Image: 104024yQmrG.png][Image: 201194cOrXg.png]
Alrin,Apr 1 2005, 04:57 PM Wrote:-- Honestly, do people actually FALL for this kind of shameless utter BS?
[right][snapback]72715[/snapback][/right]

Apparently they do. They made *you* waste at least 30 minutes of your life typing all that and made me waste 1 minute also.

-A
Ashock,Apr 1 2005, 08:37 PM Wrote:Apparently they do. They made *you* waste at least 30 minutes of your life typing all that and made me waste 1 minute also.
-A
[right][snapback]72717[/snapback][/right]

Don't believe he was asking if anyone has ever spent time reading it (which he, you and I all did) but instead if anyone actually fell for the scam in these spam mailings.

Quite a big difference I believe.
"You can build a perfect machine out of imperfect parts."
-Urza

He's an old-fashioned Amish cyborg with no name. She's a virginal nymphomaniac fairy princess married to the Mob. Together, they fight crime!

The Blizzcon Class Discussion:
Crowd: "Our qq's will blot out the sun"
Warlocks: "Then we will pewpew in the shade"
Quote:The Luckyday lottery internet draw is held quarterly every year
Quarterly every year? :blink:

Umm... April Fools?
Ashock,Apr 2 2005, 01:37 AM Wrote:Apparently they do. They made *you* waste at least 30 minutes of your life typing all that and made me waste 1 minute also.
-A
[right][snapback]72717[/snapback][/right]

It was meant as a sarcastic rhetorical question.
I was hoping to make someone smile or atleast chuckle a little.
If I wasted your time, sorry. :(
[Image: 104024yQmrG.png][Image: 201194cOrXg.png]
Come on, you have to answer!
I'm excited to see where the angle is, and how they plan to sucker you for money.

My bet so far is the standard 'need for an international fee before transfer'...
Alrin,Apr 1 2005, 06:57 PM Wrote:Again you make, Stupid spleling mistake. Will you, Please stop?
Hehehe ...

Arnath
Tichondrius
Arnath - UD Warlock (Tailoring/Herbalism)
Seirei - Troll Priest (Mining/Skinning)
Bhim - Tauren Warrior (Mining/Herbalism)
Alrin ! :D Can I have half ? :lol:
Stormrage :
SugarSmacks / 90 Shammy -Elemental
TaMeKaboom/ 90 Hunter - BM
TaMeOsis / 90 Paladin - Prot
TaMeAgeddon/ 85 Warlock - Demon
TaMeDazzles / 85 Mage- Frost
FrostDFlakes / 90 Rogue
TaMeOlta / 85 Druid-resto
Alrin,Apr 1 2005, 06:57 PM Wrote:You know what? Dear mr Spam. Go suck a cactus.

And get the hell outta my inbox you freaks.

-- Honestly, do people actually FALL for this kind of shameless utter BS?

Dude, if you need help tracking these folks down or anything, let me put you in touch with my soliciter at law in Nigeria. He was nice enough to help me start claiming the money of someone I've never met as though they were my next of kin. Let me know if you're interested in contacting him. <_<
ah bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bob
dyah ah dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dth
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
TaMeOlta,Apr 2 2005, 06:01 PM Wrote:Alrin !&nbsp; :D&nbsp; Can I have half ?&nbsp; :lol:
[right][snapback]72818[/snapback][/right]

Let's see: 0 / 2 = 0

Heck, you have that already. :)

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
pazuzu,Apr 2 2005, 04:49 AM Wrote:Come on, you have to answer!
I'm excited to see where the angle is, and how they plan to sucker you for money.

My bet so far is the standard 'need for an international fee before transfer'...
[right][snapback]72755[/snapback][/right]

Just calling that international number probably throws a bunch of extra charges on your phone bill.
The Bill of No Rights
The United States has become a place where entertainers and professional athletes are mistaken for people of importance. Robert A. Heinlein