When is a stealth change not a stealth change?
Looks like they put the boat between Auberdine and Menethil Bay back in as part of the 3 hour down time last night.

On the plus side - the rest state is IN!
savaughn,Mar 31 2005, 04:49 PM Wrote:Looks like they put the boat between Auberdine and Menethil Bay back in as part of the 3 hour down time last night.

On the plus side - the rest state is IN!
[right][snapback]72633[/snapback][/right]

Maybe this is a server thing. We've had our boats back on Stormrage since the patch. I personally liked the speed and efficiency of Placeholder and Noteo, but oh well...

The rest state is pretty sweet. I spent most of yesterday exhausting a full rest state on my warrior and now I have a full rest state yet again. Pretty sweet when you are driving for your mount and you just hit 39 :)

- mjdoom

Edit: Yeah, I can't type and I added something
Stormrage:
Flyndar (60) - Dwarf Priest - Tailoring (300), Enchanting (300)
Minimagi (60) - Gnome Mage - Herbalism (300), Engineering (301)
Galreth (60) - Human Warrior - Blacksmithing (300), Alchemy (300); Critical Mass by name, Lurker in spirit
ArynWindborn (19) - Human Paladin - Mining/Engineering (121)
mjdoom,Mar 31 2005, 02:12 PM Wrote:...I personally liked the speed and efficiency of Placeholder and Noteo, but oh well...
[right][snapback]72634[/snapback][/right]

Captain Noteo...heh. Wonder how many people get this joke?

[Image: eofuzzball.jpg]
[Image: gurnseyheader6lk.jpg]
Gurnsey,Mar 31 2005, 11:28 PM Wrote:Captain Noteo...heh.  Wonder how many people get this joke?

[Image: eofuzzball.jpg]
[right][snapback]72660[/snapback][/right]

They were Captain Eo and Captain Kirk in beta. I guess they couldn't copyright-infringe so blatantly so they changed it.
Seek the truth
Behold the truth
Reveal the truth
That is the law and the whole of the law
BoddoZerg,Apr 1 2005, 07:32 AM Wrote:They were Captain Eo and Captain Kirk in beta. I guess they couldn't copyright-infringe so blatantly so they changed it.
[right][snapback]72669[/snapback][/right]

I've actually seen Captain Eo at Disneyland. The only time I went was just after they released it and were showing it. I remember liking it, but I was much younger. ;)
~Not all who wander are lost...~
BoddoZerg,Apr 1 2005, 08:32 AM Wrote:They were Captain Eo and Captain Kirk in beta. I guess they couldn't copyright-infringe so blatantly so they changed it.
[right][snapback]72669[/snapback][/right]

The boat captain in Booty Bay was Captain Crunch. I forget what some of the other names were.
Ruvanal,Apr 1 2005, 08:26 AM Wrote:The boat captain in Booty Bay was Captain Crunch.  I forget what some of the other names were.

Yep, then he became Captain Copyright, when it was pointed out that using Captain Crunch was a copyright violation.