all hunter party
I'm still interested, :P
<span style="color:red"> Terenas<!--/sizec-->

<span style="color:orange">
Tamainelka- ----62 O Hunter(Eng/Min)
Sharissea--------23 BE Hunter(Skin/Min)
Kaiyleri-----------17 BE Warlock(Tail/Ench)
Crysalisse--------05 BE Mage(Alch/Herb)
Paksarrian--------01 BE Paladin(LW/Smith)

<!--/sizec-->
Just an update. Lochlauncher turned 23 last night so the remaining quests in RFC went gray. I would still like to do them though. I hate abandoning quests. I promised the NPCs I'd do them and I hate breaking a promise. <_< I did the enemy strength and satchel quests solo. I also got one of the two books for the quest from Undercity. There is one quest, according to Thottbot, that I didn't get called Hidden Enemies so I might check for that one. The last one, Slaying the Beast, I got far enough to see the guy I needed to kill (he carries one nasty looking big honkin sword). However, I didn't get close enough to see if I could get him alone or if he brought friends to the party.

My problem comes when the pull is 3 or more of the elites (even though they are several levels lower than me). I haven't figured out how to handle them. I was able to come out OK on some of them but I also died a few times on 3-pulls. If I have Felix grab all the aggro, he dies. If I pull and then let Felix take one off me, I end up quaffing a potion before I can get rid of the one Felix is beating on and start on one of the two I have on me. I end up not having enough left to get through the second before its hard hits kill me. If I give Felix two and let one beat on me, by the time we are to the third, we are both hurting and don't have enough resources left to take it down before I go down. I'll get the balance figured out but haven't got it yet. Do pets heal if they are disengaged? Perhaps it is a matter of letting him heal and then getting back in the mix.

Anyway, a lot of rambling, but I just wanted to say that I am interested if there is room. I don't know how bad a hit xp would take for the rest but I think the big thing is getting the quests done. If you have 3-4 hunters in the 16-18 range, it should be a walk in the park. From what I saw, the biggest pulls should be no more than three. If you can prevent pulling two groups and stay out of the way of adds, there is nothing there that should trump the well planned work of decent players.

[edit] Further update - I went in with a couple other Lurkers last night and got it cleaned up. If you do want another hunter along, I would still be happy to go. I wouldn't want to ruin it for you though. I'm pretty sure that, with a couple good breaks, I could solo it now so I wouldn't want to make it too easy. ;) I now have WC quests that are about to go gray so I'll have to try to get something going there. I have no idea how tough it is and wonder if I should stick my nose in there alone.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."