OK, is this really an issue?
Occhidiangela,Apr 1 2005, 03:52 PM Wrote:One of my favorites too, regardless of the liberties it took with historical fact.    :D

My son is 12.  Mrs Occhi and I consider the ketchup count a bit high, and a number of the adult situations to be such that he can wait a year or two.  We have it on VHS, it will be there when he is, in our judgment, "ready."
[right][snapback]72675[/snapback][/right]
Aye, it's wildly inaccurate at times, that's why I emphasised the word "movies".

After reading your post I thought about what I was like at 12 and I agree with you and the Mrs' decision completely. There are plenty of other movies to watch at that young age. Especially other movies with a happy ending.

On the other hand, kids seem to grow up much faster nowadays. When we go out now, I can see cannae-be-over-14-years-old half-pints sitting in bars, drinking alcohol and smoking. Where is this world going to? Either that's no care-free childhood or I've turned into a grumpy semi-old man. At least we waited to around 16 before going out doing such things...

EDIT: I should proofread my posts BEFORE submitting them...
"My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre, and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes."
-- Ford Prefect
Hammerskjold,Mar 29 2005, 07:52 PM Wrote:...  So I tried it out, fired up a new character, and here is a brief description of my virtual carnage...
[right][snapback]72375[/snapback][/right]
Should have held up a drugstore. Your character could have held out on an eight-hour standoff (and I mean this in real time, not game time!). ;)
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.