Easter eggs?
I'm hearing all kinds of reports of Easter eggs hidden through all the newbie areas. One person on Tichondrius even reported getting a rideable Easter Bunny!

I'm not sure what to believe and what not to believe about what actually has dropped, but if you find something interesting in some Easter eggs, show us what you found!
Boutros swears he found three eggs in the Valley of Trials in Duotar. Me? I still think it's all an April Fool's joke, and Boutros is in on it. What has everyone else found?

(Btw, I very much doubt the rideable bunny is real, but I thought it was a funny idea and screenshot nonetheless).
I ate the chocolate bar inside the easter egg and got a 15 minute boost to stamina and spirit. Also 5 copper I received, I did.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
MongoJerry,Mar 28 2005, 02:48 AM Wrote:I'm hearing all kinds of reports of Easter eggs hidden through all the newbie areas.  One person on Tichondrius even reported getting a rideable Easter Bunny!

I'm not sure what to believe and what not to believe about what actually has dropped, but if you find something interesting in some Easter eggs, show us what you found!
[right][snapback]72089[/snapback][/right]

I found 2 around dolanar both had a little change 1 had a candy bar 1 had a lollypop. put the sillyest dam smile on my face :P I saw no ridable bunnies!