Tutelin leaving the Lurkers :(
Hello my fellow Lurkers:)

Tutelin has had a great time getting to know everybody and grouping with fellow Lurkers. But Tutelin has a unique opportunity to raid Molten Core and Onyxia on a frequent basis (almost daily). This is a too good opportunity to pass up as Tutelin has been itching to see the end game for quite a while now. This means i will be deguilding only TUTELIN. Niniuin and others love the Lurkers so much they refuse to leave (good for Niniuin!). Thank you for so many great times and possibly Tutelin will return in the future when he tires of raiding.

Thanks everyone:)
Cenarius Alliance

Liscentia 80 Death Knight (450 Herbalism 425 Inscription)
Mysteryium 80 Shaman (450 Skinning 441 Leatherworking)
Tutelin 80 Priest (413 Enchanting 420 Tailoring)
Frozzen 73 Mage (Tailoring 375 Enchanting 375)
Obstinate 71 Hunter (375 Herbalism 375 Alchemy)
Squabbles 70 Warlock (Tailoring 375 Leatherworking 291)
Niniuin 70 Paladin (Herbailism 375 Alchemy 375)
Thunderous 66 Warrior (Mining 375 Tailoring 360)
Congrats and good luck! Molten Core is a lot of fun. It makes running regular instances so mundane. Remember that the Lurker Lounge is for people of all guilds, so make sure to keep up with us here on the forums and let us know how the runs go!
Oh great! I had plans to to have all my alts fitted with 14 slotters from Bags by Tutelin. (Gucci had nothing on them!) I guess now I'll just have to go with generic bags from the AH. :(

Have fun with the raids. Even though Nin is going to stay, I would doubt that raiding MC and Onyxia daily is going to leave much time for playing him. It's been great playing with you. Thanks. B)
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
LochnarITB,Mar 27 2005, 09:59 PM Wrote:Oh great!  I had plans to to have all my alts fitted with 14 slotters from Bags by Tutelin. (Gucci had nothing on them!)  I guess now I'll just have to go with generic bags from the AH.  :(

Have fun with the raids.  Even though Nin is going to stay, I would doubt that raiding MC and Onyxia daily is going to leave much time for playing him.  It's been great playing with you.  Thanks.  B)
[right][snapback]72058[/snapback][/right]

I will still be available for making those bags Lochnar.
Cenarius Alliance

Liscentia 80 Death Knight (450 Herbalism 425 Inscription)
Mysteryium 80 Shaman (450 Skinning 441 Leatherworking)
Tutelin 80 Priest (413 Enchanting 420 Tailoring)
Frozzen 73 Mage (Tailoring 375 Enchanting 375)
Obstinate 71 Hunter (375 Herbalism 375 Alchemy)
Squabbles 70 Warlock (Tailoring 375 Leatherworking 291)
Niniuin 70 Paladin (Herbailism 375 Alchemy 375)
Thunderous 66 Warrior (Mining 375 Tailoring 360)