Last night was truly exhilirating
I saw Thousand Needles for the first time. Breathtaking.

Discovered new flight paths and rode them just for the sights. Amazing.

Shortly afterwards I experienced my first true "ganking". I had just logged in and was in the inn in Stonetalon. I hear the cloak noise of a rogue and and instantly dead. Level ?? Night elf. Infuriating.

I ran in fear as I turned a corner in Ashenvale and ran smack dab into two Dwarven Paladins 10+ levels higher than me. Mana shield + blink + praying = almost making it back to the Barrens. Frightening.

I finished up all the Barrens quests and headed back to Silverpine. Satisfying.

I love this game so much even while I hate it.
Level 60 UD Mage - Spirestone
Level 20 Troll Rogue - Spirestone
Exploring new areas for the first time is always fun. First time I saw Darnassus I couldn't help but exclaim "wow".
Phoenix,Mar 26 2005, 02:16 PM Wrote:Exploring new areas for the first time is always fun. First time I saw Darnassus I couldn't help but exclaim "wow".
[right][snapback]71991[/snapback][/right]

I've grabbed flight paths from Booty Bay, Nijel's Point, Thalanaar, Gadgetzan, Refuge Pointe, and Southshore, all in the last two days, and saw several notable places, and got chased by a 38 croc that the guards in Dustwallow killed thankfully. (Thank God for 1600+ health as a 32 warrior, too, +78 stam)

Fun stuff, just exploring new places, including the somewhat scary run for a 32 from Duskwood to BB down that road (Yes, I had been to BB from Ratchet much earlier)

--Mav