Ragefire Chasm Meeting Stone
So, we Eurowowers got the 1.3 patch today, and with it the meeting stones. I noticed with a higher-level character running past Razorfen Downs and Kraul that they act like openable objects, and that hovering over them gives you a rough idea of a suitable level for their respective zones.

However, the stone outside of Ragefire Chasm in Orgrimmar remains resolutely unresponsive - both to that character who was successfully interacting with those razorfen stones, and to my "main alt" at the moment, a level 15 tauren druid.

Am I missing something with the RFC stone? Can you only interact with it when you reach a specific level? Or is it just broken on my server (Draenor)?

Am posting this in the general forum rather than the bugs one on the basis that it's most likely that I _am_ missing something...
You don't know what you're talking about.
lfd,Mar 25 2005, 03:35 PM Wrote:Am I missing something with the RFC stone?  Can you only interact with it when you reach a specific level?  Or is it just broken on my server (Draenor)?

Am posting this in the general forum rather than the bugs one on the basis that it's most likely that I _am_ missing something...
[right][snapback]71918[/snapback][/right]

I believe they only work for certain level ranges that are appropriate for the instance ± a little bit.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
I got the gear-symbol cursor when I moused over the Scarlet Monestary meeting stone, at about level 10.

The only thing I've found so far is that you can't interact with it if you're already in a group.
Two things:

1) If you're in a group and not the leader, you can't use the Meeting Stone.

2) IIRC, two Meeting Stones are broken. Ragefire Chasm and Stockade.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Quark,Mar 26 2005, 02:22 PM Wrote:2) IIRC, two Meeting Stones are broken.  Ragefire Chasm and Stockade.
[right][snapback]71962[/snapback][/right]

Well, that would explain it. ;-)
You don't know what you're talking about.