St. Patrick's Day
To everyone who celebrates it...

Happy St. Patrick's Day

[Image: 66046.jpg]
It is a myth that the hair and nails grow after death! The skin shrinks, giving the illusion of their growth.

When J.F.K. was assassinated in 1963, it was not a federal felony to kill a U.S. President.

The leading cause of death to military personnel in peace time is drunk driving.

It would take more than 2.5 minutes to fall from the top of Mt. Everest.

0xDECAFBAD is a hex oddity, a coincidence of hexadecimal digits which just happens to hold some incidental semantic content to weird humans.
Wow, I am genuinely dissapointed I ran out of Lucky Charms this morning. :( No joke.
BANANAMAN SEZ: SHUT UP LADIES. THERE IS ENOF BANANA TO GO AROUND. TOOT!
Dozer,Mar 17 2005, 03:48 AM Wrote:Wow, I am genuinely dissapointed I ran out of Lucky Charms this morning.  :(  No joke.
[right][snapback]71012[/snapback][/right]

I think there is a difference in time zones here! :huh:

You must have lost them on St. Urho's Day! :rolleyes:
It is a myth that the hair and nails grow after death! The skin shrinks, giving the illusion of their growth.

When J.F.K. was assassinated in 1963, it was not a federal felony to kill a U.S. President.

The leading cause of death to military personnel in peace time is drunk driving.

It would take more than 2.5 minutes to fall from the top of Mt. Everest.

0xDECAFBAD is a hex oddity, a coincidence of hexadecimal digits which just happens to hold some incidental semantic content to weird humans.
I can't start drinking until 1pm on St. Patty's this year. I am disappointed to the extreme.
--Mith

I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
Jack London
maniajk,Mar 17 2005, 03:33 PM Wrote:I think there is a difference in time zones here!

Yup, the NZers are always one step ahead of everyone else :P
Never mind actually.

<_<
All alone, or in twos,
The ones who really love you
Walk up and down outside the wall.
Some hand in hand
And some gathered together in bands.
The bleeding hearts and artists
Make their stand.

And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad buggers wall.

"Isn't this where...."
You can pray to Saint Michael -- I believe he's the one to pray to when you lose things doncha kno ?

Any ways , Happy St Pattys day [Image: beer3.gif]
Stormrage :
SugarSmacks / 90 Shammy -Elemental
TaMeKaboom/ 90 Hunter - BM
TaMeOsis / 90 Paladin - Prot
TaMeAgeddon/ 85 Warlock - Demon
TaMeDazzles / 85 Mage- Frost
FrostDFlakes / 90 Rogue
TaMeOlta / 85 Druid-resto
TaMeOlta,Mar 17 2005, 03:00 AM Wrote:You can pray to Saint Michael -- I believe he's the one to pray to when you lose things doncha kno ?
[right][snapback]71044[/snapback][/right]

[Image: 8_9_1.gif]

Have a Happy St. Patty's Day!!

Ice
<span style="color:cyan">Icewind on the Amazon Basin

<span style="color:lightsalmon">A Soldier's Prayer
I asked for all things, that I might enjoy life;
I was given life, that I might enjoy all things.

<span style="color:mediumorchid">ALL GAVE SOME . . . . . . SOME GAVE

<span style="color:red">West Hardcore Exclusively
New? Check out: Welcome Mat

<span style="colorConfusedalmon">West Channel Coordinator
<span style="color:cyan">E-mail=icewind@theamazonbasin.com
Icewind=<span style="color:tan">cool farts

Blog: Icewind's Ramblings
It's celebrated here at UMR enough to not have classes for students today and tomorrow.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
TaMeOlta,Mar 17 2005, 06:00 AM Wrote:You can pray to Saint Michael -- I believe he's the one to pray to when you lose things doncha kno ?
[right][snapback]71044[/snapback][/right]

St Michael . . . well, the way I look at it, St Jude is more likely the Irish Saint, being the Patron Saint of Lost Causes.

I raise a glass of Guinness to you, sir, and hope sincerely that you get to Heaven a half an hour before the Devil knows you are dead! :lol:

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
How did everyone's St. Patty's go? I'm still trying to piece together that last couple hours or so. I'd say getting a solid 13 hours of drinking under my belt was a mission accomplished.
--Mith

I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
Jack London
Mithrandir,Mar 18 2005, 12:06 PM Wrote:How did everyone's St. Patty's go? I'm still trying to piece together that last couple hours or so. I'd say getting a solid 13 hours of drinking under my belt was a mission accomplished.
[right][snapback]71147[/snapback][/right]

13 hours ? :unsure: Are you properly defended against those little guys with hammers inside your head ?? :whistling:
Stormrage :
SugarSmacks / 90 Shammy -Elemental
TaMeKaboom/ 90 Hunter - BM
TaMeOsis / 90 Paladin - Prot
TaMeAgeddon/ 85 Warlock - Demon
TaMeDazzles / 85 Mage- Frost
FrostDFlakes / 90 Rogue
TaMeOlta / 85 Druid-resto
TaMeOlta,Mar 18 2005, 01:07 PM Wrote:13 hours ?&nbsp; :unsure:&nbsp; Are you properly defended against those little guys with hammers inside your head ??&nbsp; :whistling:
[right][snapback]71160[/snapback][/right]

I don't seem to get hangovers like other people do, it's weird. Stomach was a bit unsettled when I woke up, but then I ate something and was fine. Nothing more. /shrug
--Mith

Jack London
Mithrandir,Mar 18 2005, 04:05 PM Wrote:I don't seem to get hangovers like other people do, it's weird. Stomach was a bit unsettled when I woke up, but then I ate something and was fine. Nothing more. /shrug
[right][snapback]71182[/snapback][/right]

I know three years might not seem like a lot (I'm three years older than you) but it made a world of difference for me. I didn't know what a hangover was until I turned 21. Meh, maybe I'm just out of practice.
But whate'er I be,
Nor I, nor any man that is,
With nothing shall be pleased till he be eased
With being nothing.
William Shakespeare - Richard II
Doc,Mar 17 2005, 12:19 AM Wrote:Never mind actually.

<_<
[right][snapback]71021[/snapback][/right]

I know what you wrote there :shuriken: