Terenas early instance group forming
Hi everyone,

Galahnt the orcish hunter is ready for Ragefire Chasm and will soon be ready for Wailing Caverns. Anyone interested in joining me, just message me on Terenas (or reply here). If I have already completed it, I will gladly help others(Stormrage refugees).

Next toon to prepare for RFC will most likely be the priest, but at level 8 it will be a while. And if anyone needs equipment or supplies on Terenas, just message me.

Cya in game!
Flash
<span style="color:red">Absolute Power!!!!<!--sizec--><!--/sizec--> - Jafar

<span style="color:green">Terenas
60 Gorohnt Orc Warlock - Herb / Alchemy (Main)
54 RawkPaine Orc Shaman - Mining / Jewelcrafting
54 Galahnt Orc Hunter - Mining / Engineer (Goblin)
42 Garahnt Tauren Shaman - Skinning / Leatherworking
36 Gholoko Tauren Druid - Enchanting/ Mining
33 Gharawk Troll Rogue - Mining / Engineer
20 MaxPaine Orc Warrior - Mine / Smith
FlashNPan,Mar 15 2005, 09:58 AM Wrote:Hi everyone,

Galahnt the orcish hunter is ready for Ragefire Chasm and will soon be ready for Wailing Caverns. Anyone interested in joining me, just message me on Terenas (or reply here). If I have already completed it, I will gladly help others(Stormrage refugees).

Next toon to prepare for RFC will most likely be the priest, but at level 8 it will be a while. And if anyone needs equipment or supplies on Terenas, just message me.

Cya in game!
Flash
[right][snapback]70812[/snapback][/right]

Drallmok at L18 has all the Reagefire quests and needs to go in.

Takishidu at 13 is actually at the bottom or the range that Blizzard suggests but he hasn't had all the quest shared to him. I would love to do a run at around 7:30 eastern on Wednesday and/or Thursday night. So we can plan for those nights if we want to.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Gnollguy,Mar 15 2005, 11:27 AM Wrote:Drallmok at L18 has all the Reagefire quests and needs to go in.

Takishidu at 13 is actually at the bottom or the range that Blizzard suggests but he hasn't had all the quest shared to him.&nbsp; I would love to do a run at around 7:30 eastern on Wednesday and/or Thursday night.&nbsp; So we can plan for those nights if we want to.
[right][snapback]70817[/snapback][/right]

I think only Hidden Enemies is a chain quest.

There are 4 others:

1 from Varimathras (the demon) in UC, down by Sylvanas
1 from Neeru Fireblade, right by the portal
2 from <can't remember name> on the Elder(?) Rise in Thunder Bluff

--Mav
Gnollguy,Mar 15 2005, 04:27 PM Wrote:Drallmok at L18 has all the Reagefire quests and needs to go in.

Takishidu at 13 is actually at the bottom or the range that Blizzard suggests but he hasn't had all the quest shared to him.&nbsp; I would love to do a run at around 7:30 eastern on Wednesday and/or Thursday night.&nbsp; So we can plan for those nights if we want to.

Thats sounds great! I should be able to go either day, or both if there is room. There are a couple others interested in going, we could easily make multiple groups.

Thanks,
Flash

Gnollguy,Mar 15 2005, 10:27 AM Wrote:I would love to do a run at around 7:30 eastern on Wednesday and/or Thursday night.&nbsp; So we can plan for those nights if we want to.
That should give me enough time to get my rogue up high enough since my other two characters who are remotely close to that range are both hunters (don't ask me how I managed that). My rogue has all the quests that can be shared (thanks to Concillian and me helping to share them to his characters one night) so that won't be a problem. This also gives me an excuse to play her again. ;)
Intolerant monkey.
As I said last night I will be happy to help. Altough I was really enjoying my Stormrage warlock, I am feeling frustrated with the server problems on Stormrage. Therefore I think I will go back to Terenas as my main theater of play.

I have a tailor, leatherworker and smith, miner and skinner on Terenas. So if anybody needs anything ever let me know.

After everybody has finished Ragefire, why don't we go on to Wailing Caverns and Shadowfang.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Alram,Mar 15 2005, 05:19 PM Wrote:*snipped*
After everybody has finished Ragefire, why don't we go on to Wailing Caverns and Shadowfang.
[right][snapback]70831[/snapback][/right]

Yes! More people, more instances, more FUN!!!

Flash

I have a level 18 Druid who needs to do RFC. I'd say either Wednesday after 8 or Thursday anytime would be fine with me. I have all the quests for it already and have actually completed a few of them, but haven't turned them in. I think all I technically still need to do is the satchel quest and hidden enemies.
FlashNPan,Mar 15 2005, 10:58 AM Wrote:Hi everyone,

Cya in game!
Flash
Yes, my Priest Udadadabobo is interested. I was ready last night, but my WAN connection failed and I was without network until this morning when I spent an hour talking to a tech.

Also, it goes without saying that if you need a Priest for any groups I will try to be available. Wednesday night works best for me.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

We did it! A full all Lurker party in RFC!
Alram,Mar 17 2005, 12:35 AM Wrote:We did it! A full all Lurker party in RFC!
[right][snapback]71029[/snapback][/right]
And we've got more people who need to do it tonight too so if anyone missed out yesterday, we're doing another run tonight. I don't think we set a time though.
Intolerant monkey.
I'm ready for Wailing Caverns on Terenas. Anybody else?
Treesh,Mar 17 2005, 06:23 AM Wrote:I don't think we set a time though.
[right][snapback]71047[/snapback][/right]
Discussed this a bit today and we're shooting for around 9PM Eastern (unless Stormrage tanks it before then ;) ) for Ragefire tonight.
Intolerant monkey.
Alram,Mar 17 2005, 11:58 AM Wrote:I'm ready for Wailing Caverns on Terenas. Anybody else?
[right][snapback]71066[/snapback][/right]

I went already, as you know, but I have a level 20 unguilded warrior who could make it if you need a tank. Of course, I may not have the time until early next week.

I need you guys to get up to shadowfang and Blackfathom quick, I can NEVER find people willing to go to Shadowfang. I spent at least an hour in Silverpine every night I had available this week trying to get people together and the most I got was one interested person.

That's why I gave up lastnight and took the rogue into Wailing Caverns.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Concillian,Mar 18 2005, 01:15 AM Wrote:I went already, as you know, but I have a level 20 unguilded warrior who could make it if you need a tank.&nbsp; Of course, I may not have the time until early next week.

I need you guys to get up to shadowfang and Blackfathom quick, I can NEVER find people willing to go to Shadowfang.&nbsp; I spent at least an hour in Silverpine every night I had available this week trying to get people together and the most I got was one interested person.

[right][snapback]71125[/snapback][/right]
My mage hit level 24 tonight, so I'll do Sfang with you soon. Also Udadadabobo and Swirlian and I were talking about doing Wailing Caverns on Saturday.
Concillian,Mar 18 2005, 12:15 AM Wrote:I went already, as you know, but I have a level 20 unguilded warrior who could make it if you need a tank.&nbsp; Of course, I may not have the time until early next week.

I need you guys to get up to shadowfang and Blackfathom quick, I can NEVER find people willing to go to Shadowfang.&nbsp; I spent at least an hour in Silverpine every night I had available this week trying to get people together and the most I got was one interested person.

[right][snapback]71125[/snapback][/right]
I've actually never done Shadowfang Keep, horde or alliance. Mogo and Marn just kind of blew by it in their leveling. I'd love to be there first with some of my horde characters. Saturday morning is out because I'm already planning a Scarlet Monastery run on Stormrage since EK crapped out on us partway through on the first run. So you not having time until early next week isn't a problem for me. ;) That'll give me time to level either my orc rogue or troll hunter for either Wailing Caverns or Shadowfang Keep or both. ;)
Intolerant monkey.
Alram,Mar 18 2005, 12:36 AM Wrote:My mage hit level 24 tonight, so I'll do Sfang with you soon.&nbsp; Also Udadadabobo and Swirlian and I were talking about doing Wailing Caverns on Saturday.
[right][snapback]71126[/snapback][/right]
Thinking about a time on Saturday? I've got my morning booked, but could possibly be persuaded for a later run for WC. Duoing it took forever and I'd like to see just how much quicker it would be with a full group. :)
Intolerant monkey.
Treesh,Mar 17 2005, 02:11 PM Wrote:Discussed this a bit today and we're shooting for around 9PM Eastern (unless Stormrage tanks it before then ;) ) for Ragefire tonight.
[right][snapback]71069[/snapback][/right]
Terenas Update:

GG, Treesh, Alram and I made a successful run through last night with the only really notable treasure find being green shields (unusable for our hunter, rogue, priest, mage) and a really nice green dagger for Treesh's rogue Kamah. Jergosh the Invoker killed GG's (Drollmak) pet once, but other than that, no drama.

We waited for Flash (Galahnt) dancing and carrying on outside the instance, but at 9:20 EST we decided to go on.

When you are ready Flash, let me know and we can get a group together to go through again.

”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

Alram,Mar 17 2005, 01:58 PM Wrote:I'm ready for Wailing Caverns on Terenas. Anybody else?
[right][snapback]71066[/snapback][/right]

Uda is ready.

Where in the heck are you guys on Terenas? I keep going to Lurkers channel but can't raise anybody :P

Tris

FlashNPan,Mar 15 2005, 10:58 AM Wrote:Hi everyone,

Cya in game!
Flash