Neat Little Feature
My GF and I figured out today that you can rename your backpack. The 16slotter you start with. You can't rename any other bag, but you can call your backpack whatever you want.

My GF named her Undead Warlock's "EVIL BACKPACK!"...
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Hm, it was apparently a glitch or something, or she was in the right place at the right time, as I can't replicate the trick with any of my other C's. However, she was indeed able to rename her main backpack.

[Image: Bagname.jpg]
How exactly did she go about renaming it?
See you in Town,
-Z
Zarathustra,Mar 14 2005, 08:00 AM Wrote:How exactly did she go about renaming it?
[right][snapback]70669[/snapback][/right]

There's a UI mod that lets you do it.
You don't know what you're talking about.
Well, we do use the CT Mod, but that part of it isn't active. She opened her bags and found that a cursor was in the bag title, and flashing. She asked me if she could rename her bag. I wasn't looking at the screen (I was across the room) and told her I never heard of anyone doing it, and doubted that you could.

So she then tells me that she can, and renames it. She just deleted it's title, and put her own in. After a couple of tries to work with the spacing and what would fit, she ended up with the above name...which we now can't change back into anything.