Hell Countess
Hello

Does anyone know what the highest rune the Countess can drop in hell? I have heard it could go up to ist rune or more but very rare. I have seen a list of somone doing a lot of countess runs and tallying up findings but I looked on the site and couldnt find it. Also what is the best way to get good runes,Um+? Do you transmute them or find them off monsters/area or for that matter do you do countess runs?

Thx
Sirbub
"Never interrupt an enemy when he is making a mustake"
To Quote Tal in another thread on this exact same topic:

Quote:http://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/index.p...st=&#entry57644

Search is your friend.

I know this may not answer all of your questions, it answers some of them. Which makes me wonder if you looked in the first place. I'm sure most of what you're looking for is contained in back pages.

Please use search a bit more, the lurkerlounge is an amazing resource, not only for its people, but for the information compiled in threads over the years.

Cheers,

Munk
In nightmare the highest is Um. In Hell the higest is Gul.
Signature? What do you mean?
Any1,Mar 15 2005, 09:39 AM Wrote:In nightmare the highest is Um. In Hell the higest is Gul.
[right][snapback]70821[/snapback][/right]

That's the Hellforge, not the Countess.
adeyke,Mar 15 2005, 05:08 PM Wrote:That's the Hellforge, not the Countess.
[right][snapback]70830[/snapback][/right]

You're absolutely right, my apologies. The highest rune from countess in Hell is Lo. However, the probablity of that rune dropping is very low. In Nightmare, I don't recall, but it's nothing special.
Signature? What do you mean?
animals+insects,Mar 27 2005, 07: Wrote:my apologies that you like men and you get pwnd in wc.
[right][snapback]72071[/snapback][/right]

Congrats. You're almost as bad of a troll as unrealshadow was.

... almost. ;)

Don't let the door hit you too hard on the way out.

Cheers,

Munk