Re-Rolling charms
Hello all
I was wondering if anyone know what monster/area lvl you need to get small charms to reroll 313 posion charms (Toxic sc of Antrax)? The min clvl on them is 55 but not sure where to get them to reroll them.

I have heard that it doesnt matter wihere you find your charms to reroll them it goes on Clvl only. Is this true or does it go on where you find your charms to reroll them?

Thx for you help
Sirbub
"Never interrupt an enemy when he is making a mustake"
Quote:I have heard that it doesnt matter wihere you find your charms to reroll them it goes on Clvl only.

Actually, the exact opposite is true. The Clvl of the character doing the rerolling does not matter. It's the ilvl of the charm which determines what affixes it can get, and the ilvl of an item is determined by where it is dropped.

This guide explains a lot of the basics of re-rolling commonly sought-after charms. It doesn't specifically address the PDSC's you're trying to obtain, but there's a lot of useful information there anyway which may answer some of your questions.

Hope this helps a bit.

-G.
Even the mountains
Last not forever:
Someday they, too, shall
Crumble to dust.
Sirbub,Mar 13 2005, 10:44 AM Wrote:Hello all
  I was wondering if anyone know what monster/area lvl you need to get small charms to reroll 313 posion charms (Toxic sc of Antrax)?  The min clvl on them is 55 but not sure where to get them to reroll them.

I have heard that it doesnt matter wihere you find your charms to reroll them it goes on Clvl only.  Is this true or does it go on where you find your charms to reroll them?

Thx for you help
Sirbub
[right][snapback]70622[/snapback][/right]

Toxic small charms of anthrax need alvl 63+. On small charms, this means ilvl 77+. So you need charms from an mlvl 77+ monster.
U can get lots of charms in a castle in act I, and that you just wanna kill a wemon boss
*hi~!I am John. 21years old. I am a chinese. creay about Diablo2!
my yahoo messager:diablo_john11
*hallo. Ich bin John. 21jahr alt. Ich bin ein Chinese.
Meine yahoo messager:diablo_john11
*hola!Soy John.Soy chino.
esto es mi yahoo messager:diablo_john11
*大家好!我叫林洵。中国人,21岁。是暗黑破坏神的忠实玩家。
我的雅虎:diablo_john11。我的QQ:408687898
*お早うございます!私は林询と申します!中国人です。。。二十一歲です!
私の雅虎:diablo_john11 私のQQ:408687898(中国地区限り)
Thank you that really helps alot.

Sirbub
"Never interrupt an enemy when he is making a mustake"
ICanChangTheWorLd,Mar 15 2005, 06:15 AM Wrote:U can get lots of charms in a castle in act I, and that you just wanna kill a wemon boss
[right][snapback]70795[/snapback][/right]

If you're looking for monster levels of 77 or better, you'd do better to go act 3-5 in hell, unless you want to do hell level Andarial runs. Come to think of it, I'm not completely certain even Hell level Andarial is level 77 or not.
SetBuilder,Mar 24 2005, 11:54 AM Wrote:If you're looking for monster levels of 77 or better, you'd do better to go act 3-5 in hell, unless you want to do hell level Andarial runs. Come to think of it, I'm not completely certain even Hell level Andarial is level 77 or not.
[right][snapback]71771[/snapback][/right]

Hell Andariel is only 77, but there are lots of level 77+ areas in act 1 hell. In 1.10, in hell, the level of an area is not directly related to how far that area is in the game.
adeyke,Mar 24 2005, 11:14 AM Wrote:Hell Andariel is only 77, but there are lots of level 77+ areas in act 1 hell.  In 1.10, in hell, the level of an area is not directly related to how far that area is in the game.
[right][snapback]71773[/snapback][/right]

Sounds about right. Only problem is that the shamans and their boys are the most common in the dungeon levels, along with ranged baddies, like skeleton archers, and if they crowd you as a group, with the changes in 1.10, there's a chance that if you're a basher, they might just kill you, yet you won't get the experience to make it worth the risk (unless you're l99).
SetBuilder,Mar 24 2005, 03:50 PM Wrote:Sounds about right. Only problem is that the shamans and their boys are the most common in the dungeon levels, along with ranged baddies, like skeleton archers, and if they crowd you as a group, with the changes in 1.10, there's a chance that if you're a basher, they might just kill you, yet you won't get the experience to make it worth the risk (unless you're l99).
[right][snapback]71775[/snapback][/right]
Thats why you get a sorc and just teleport, skipping them all. Act 1, with maxblock on a sorc, its rather difficult to get hit unless you teleport directly into the swarm.
What is the judicial system coming to when child molesters get 5 years and cottage cheese gets 30.