Mindhunters was a pretty decent movie starring

Christian Slater
[Image: slater2in.jpg]

Val Kilmer
[Image: val2kr.jpg]

LL Cool J
[Image: llcoolj5vz.jpg]

...and other assorted actors.

This is a pretty good crime movie. I don't know why it didn't get more hype. This is VAL KILMER and CHRISTIAN SLATER goddamnit! Oh wait, they don't have anything to do with this movie after about 30 minutes into it.

I wavered a bit about this movie. I liked the plot. It's about a bunch of FBI "profiler" trainees that are dumped on a FBI training ground and have to cope with a real killer in their midst. One by one they are being killed, and they have to put their profiler training into practice. The real killer is well-hidden until the very end. The acting was a bit over the top in most places, and the story was dragged out in the latter half.

I don't have much else to say about Mindhunters. If you are a fan of crime movies, you should watch it. If you are not a fan of crime movies, you should watch this instead.
I saw an add for it last night - I thought it was a new movie.
Ghostiger,May 7 2005, 06:11 AM Wrote:I saw an add for it last night - I thought it was a new movie.
[right][snapback]76539[/snapback][/right]
If you saw an add, then it must be the mob.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
DeeBye,May 7 2005, 01:02 AM Wrote:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0297284/ 2004
If you are a fan of crime movies, you should watch it.  If you are not a fan of crime movies, you should watch this instead.
[right][snapback]76534[/snapback][/right]

No capes.

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
LOL "ad".

To much time spenty talking about MMORPs for me i guess.