Screenshots finally up! :)
Hi,

This is a test project. I have done 1 screen capture everytime I level to get a nice feel for how my toon looked at certain levels.

And don't mind the content-less site its hosted on, thats still a work in progress. :)

Enjoy.

Alrin.org (Still under construction)

-Al
[Image: 104024yQmrG.png][Image: 201194cOrXg.png]
I remember you talking about this in chat, and was interested in seeing it. After looking through the pics, it looks like a good idea. Quite the change at various levels. I'm curious, what weapon is it you are wielding in the last shot? A polearm of some sort?
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Actually, that is my own creation. A 2Hand Sword.

Here's the specs.

Heavy Copper Broadsword - Two Hand Sword [linky]
27-41 Damage / Speed 2.70
(12.6 Damage Per Second)
+6 Stamina
Requires Level 14

Made by blacksmithing 100 if I recall correctly.
(I am trying to go as far as I can without having to use 'outside' equipment. So I work diligently on keeping my blacksmithing up. It's tough, but fun.)

-Al
I like that , a nice progression , I thought it funny you just managed to level in the last shot before server shutdown :P
Take care
A quick addition, new screenshots are up and are updated daily.
There is also a small video from a run in BFD a while back.

Bear with me as I am trying to gather the notes I have written for wow journals, they are still in a state of flux :ph34r:

I hit myself over the head for not thinking about screenshots / level earlier. It's such a niice nostalgia thing. Atleast for your first toon(s).

-Cheers

Muwahaha, I am member number two on your site :D On a side note, how much does that domain cost monthly?
"Just as individuals are born, mature, breed and die, so do societies, civilizations and governments."
Muad'Dib - Children of Dune
ima_nerd,Mar 13 2005, 06:33 PM Wrote:Muwahaha, I am member number two on your site :D On a side note, how much does that domain cost monthly?
[right][snapback]70620[/snapback][/right]

I pay ... hmm $60 for a year. 150mb space, emails i think and unlimited bw (atleast for now) domain name included.
Dirty Alliance scum!

But that little quip aside, I like the idea. I remember there were a couple points in my Warrior's career where I particularly liked his appearance. Our guild had recently chosen a red tabard, I was wearing all of the Heavy Mithril set, and I had the Whirlwind Warhammer (though that wasn't my active weapon; it was just a showpiece :) ) equipped. Thought it looked pretty swooky.
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
Artega,Mar 13 2005, 04:24 PM Wrote:Dirty Alliance scum!

But that little quip aside, I like the idea.  I remember there were a couple points in my Warrior's career where I particularly liked his appearance.  Our guild had recently chosen a red tabard, I was wearing all of the Heavy Mithril set, and I had the Whirlwind Warhammer (though that wasn't my active weapon; it was just a showpiece :) ) equipped.  Thought it looked pretty swooky.
[right][snapback]70642[/snapback][/right]

Nothing looks better than those first pieces of plate armor.
"AND THEN THE PALADIN TOOK MY EYES!"
Forever oppressed by the GOLs.
Grom Hellscream: [Orcish] kek
Just thought I'd inform that I managed to drag myself over to the site and updated it with latest screenies for Alrin alt. Telsak & Serafim.

Sorry for the self-bumpage. :D
Aaand another update.

All toons are now updated the correct level.

Added renwick/anyndeth/adraeth as well.

Cheers.