Farm over Menethil
I had a thread discussing two locations in the Strategy forum, but in retrospect it felt rather out of place there among the character strats. If a mod feels the need to move that thread here, feel free (though it should fall to the back pages on its own).

Today I decided to take a stab at reaching the farmlands on the cliffs overlooking Menethil Harbor. I'm sure everyone's seen them on gryphonback between Menethil and Ironforge. Surprisingly, I managed to get there my first try. Don't worry if you'd like to make it there on your own; no spoilers here. The screenshots commence inside the farm itself...

[Image: dfarm057ej.th.jpg][Image: dfarm066xc.th.jpg][Image: dfarm018ow.th.jpg]

After a brief look around the place, I realized there was a poor Dwarf Mountaineer who'd lost his ram...

[Image: dfarm087md.th.jpg]

*shrugs* Poor guy. I looked around a bit and there were some rams happily munching some hay in the stables, so perhaps he just wanted to give the mount a rest.

[Image: dfarm093do.th.jpg]

There are a number of buildings, but unlike the other Dwarven villages I've seen, these farmers have stumbled across the invention of "front doors."

[Image: dfarm104yq.th.jpg]

Hey... what's this? Ooo... a tunnel! Maybe I can check out some hidden valley (please, no salad dressing comments) on the other side!

[Image: dfarm023ug.th.jpg][Image: dfarm035st.th.jpg]

On second thought... let's NOT go through the tunnel. I don't feel like falling off the face of Azeroth today.

[Image: dfarm046wm.th.jpg]

To sum things up, nothing really exciting going on at this farm, but it was interesting to explore. I noticed the farmers walking around had dialogues as if they were Dun Morog mountaineers. If you asked for directions somewhere, they'd respond accordingly. However, the area counts as part of the Wetlands. But if there's one reason to seek out a path to this farm, it's the view of Menethil Harbor.

[Image: dfarm070vk.th.jpg]

Perfect for a romantic overlook, which at this time is about all you could do there. :whistling:
See you in Town,
-Z
Thanks. I've been here and hour and passed on two strath runs trying to get up the damn thing.

Maybe I'm too far west.
"AND THEN THE PALADIN TOOK MY EYES!"
Forever oppressed by the GOLs.
Grom Hellscream: [Orcish] kek
Hint:

Don't try to get up to it. Try to get down to it.
See you in Town,
-Z