Europe: cannot connect, WoW-europe down?
I gots a new pc (yay!)
I had to mess a lot to get the Geforce 6600 working with the 64 bit CPU, all seems fine now.

Now, when I start the game, I am unable to connect. Internet works perfectly, but I cannot connect to WoW-europe.com so I was wondering if I'm the only one having this problem or not.

Note, that the game worked (sort of) before on the new pc (it froze after 2 seconds, hence the reinstall of the graphics card).
Former www.diablo2.com webmaster.

When in deadly danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.
I can't connect to wow-europe either, but the game works.
Are you guys having weekly maintenance like the US servers do? Do they tell you things like that on the Europe WoW forums (which I'm not allowed to view the last time I tried)?

Edit: And isn't this forum supposed to be about bugs rather than tech support? That's what I assumed it was.
Intolerant monkey.
Treesh,Mar 1 2005, 05:55 PM Wrote:Are you guys having weekly maintenance like the US servers do? [right][snapback]69435[/snapback][/right]

Ours is Friday mornings, 7-11 CET (GMT+1).
You don't know what you're talking about.
lfd,Mar 1 2005, 01:01 PM Wrote:Ours is Friday mornings, 7-11 CET (GMT+1).
[right][snapback]69443[/snapback][/right]
Thanks. =)
Intolerant monkey.
Update: got it working.

To satisfy the Treeshen; I have a bug! :w00t:

It's really minor. now and then I see a small colored bar for a few frames (fraction of second) extending from my text, usually to the right. I get them once a minute or so, but the game works perfectly otherwise. It is just quite annoying. anyone have experience with these?
Former www.diablo2.com webmaster.

When in deadly danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.