Gnome Death Race!
I'm probably slow on this and most of you have already seen it, but oh my did I laugh. This video is getting put in my personal archives. It also makes me wish I had a beefy enough system to run fraps at the same time as WoW so I could have "video-taped" our guild event last night. :D

http://www.imx-clan.com/SiN/DeathRace.zip

Work friendly, as long as your bosses don't mind you laughing like a maniac at work. ;)

I loved the one gnome's body bouncing after the orc walloped the poor gnome.
Intolerant monkey.
Ok, that's some of the funniest stuff I've ever seen. My favorite part is the gnome that waves around 2 minutes in. I couldn't help but laugh out loud. I don't know where you found this or how someone could come up with this hilarious idea, but I love it.

I found this link a few days ago to some pretty cool PvP footage of an Undead mage you can get it here
Currently enjoying liberating the land of Sanctuary

[Image: arethor.jpg]
Stormrage - US (Inactive)
Arethor,Feb 28 2005, 02:32 PM Wrote:I don't know where you found this or how someone could come up with this hilarious idea, but I love it.

I found this link a few days ago to some pretty cool PvP footage of an Undead mage you can get it  here
[right][snapback]69332[/snapback][/right]
Gotta thank someone at the AB for posting it - that's where I found it and I just had to share it. :D Of course, for me, just watching gnomes puts a smile on my face especially the charging Gnome Warriors. I have no idea why. Tauren and Gnome are my two favorite races. Luckily for me, those two races cover the majority of the classes available. :)

And I just get a blank when I try your link. :(

Edit: I got to your link. It just didn't like to open in a tab. Downloading now.
Intolerant monkey.