I would like to play with you guys
I've decided that it's going to be too much work to catch up with all my friends that are on Deathwing (20+ ahead of me); add to that the server problems that Deathwing has had lately and I'm in the mood for a change. Add to that I've realized that all my friends (we all know each other) seldom play with each other and I dont have much motivation to stay on Deathwing.

The one problem is that I was farily twinked out for a low level character with four small bags and other goodies along with a small fortune sent to me by my friends (~1.5 G). I'm assuming that the LL crew is willing to help out a newbie, so I think I'm going to start up on one of ya'lls servers.

Here's the deal: I play horde. I play on a PvP server. I'm in Texas so it's central time. I want a large friendly population to play with.

I had an.... ahem... shaky start with some of the amazon basin folks on Tichondrius, but I'm not opposed to playing over there. I just want to play with the largest group of friendly people that I can also talk to on a message board (either here or at AB).

Make your case! Should I join Tich or Magtheridon or (gasp) play alliance on Archimonde? The pride of your server and a promising young mage are at stake here!
Level 60 UD Mage - Spirestone
Level 20 Troll Rogue - Spirestone
Savingsupertokyo,Feb 28 2005, 12:01 PM Wrote:I've decided that it's going to be too much work to catch up with all my friends that are on Deathwing (20+ ahead of me); add to that  the server problems that Deathwing has had lately and I'm in the mood for a change.  Add to that I've realized that all my friends (we all know each other) seldom play with each other and I dont have much motivation to stay on Deathwing.

The one problem is that I was farily twinked out for a low level character with four small bags and other goodies along with a small fortune sent to me by my friends (~1.5 G).  I'm assuming that the LL crew is willing to help out a newbie, so I think I'm going to start up on one of ya'lls servers.

Here's the deal:  I play horde.  I play on a PvP server.  I'm in Texas so it's central time.  I want a large friendly population to play with.

I had an.... ahem... shaky start with some of the amazon basin folks on Tichondrius, but I'm not opposed to playing over there.  I just want to play with the largest group of friendly people that I can also talk to on a message board (either here or at AB). 

Make your case!  Should I join Tich or Magtheridon or (gasp) play alliance on Archimonde?  The pride of your server and a promising young mage are at stake here!
[right][snapback]69308[/snapback][/right]

The Lounge does have a horde presence on Tichonderous - it would seem to fit the bill of what you were looking for in terms of gameplay. Not certain what you mean for making a case though.
Tal,Feb 28 2005, 10:42 AM Wrote:The Lounge does have a horde presence on Tichonderous - it would seem to fit the bill of what you were looking for in terms of gameplay. Not certain what you mean for making a case though.
[right][snapback]69311[/snapback][/right]

Make a case for which server I should join! A valuable asset is at stake!

Ok ok, so maybe I overvalue myself.

I really am leaning towards Tich though, unless someone from another server woos me over there.
If you want a LARGE, friendly population and you want to check out the Lurkers, you'll have to make your peace with playing Alliance and PvE. That's where the large friendly population of Lurkers seems to be, though our little bunch of PvE Horde on Terenas is growing too.

Come on over and join the channel. Whisper to an officer and see how it goes. There'll either be a fit or there won't. You're not out anything really.

The Lurkers are the only guild in WoW that drinks together, sets off fireworks and conducts raids in both SW and XR all in the course of one night.

Good luck finding your place to call home. I've found mine!

Partying Lurkers Victorious!
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Well, I do have a noob Dwarven Pally on Stormrage named Tossmee but I wasn't planning on taking him anywhere. I'll stop by sometime and say hi.