Offline Character Viewer
Ocassionally I find myself wondering if one of my many malts has a particular item that one of my toons needs and it can be annoying to have to log in and out of all my characters only to find that they didn't have it.
I've seen 1 or 2 sites that offer offline viewers but both seem to also collect other information too. I was wondering if there was a add-on or program that anyone has tried, and what you've thought of it.
As far as I've seen most include character information but i'm also interested in seeing things like inventory and bank, which doesn't seem to be in all of them.
Thanks a lot guys. :D
Currently enjoying liberating the land of Sanctuary

[Image: arethor.jpg]
Stormrage - US (Inactive)
For seeing the bank items of all your characters you can use this mod.
http://wow.jaslaughter.com/BankItems.asp

You will need to log onto each of the characters and do a manual view of their bank first before the items are stored for later viewing by all on your account.
That's a good mod that i've come across before, but i was moreso looking for something i might be able to use offline. Basically storing item info locally on my PC so I can pull up Arethor's bank and bags while logged in as Lazarum and things of that nature. Not sure if it's a possibility but thought I'd ask around.

Arethor,Feb 26 2005, 12:07 AM Wrote:That's a good mod that i've come across before, but i was moreso looking for something i might be able to use offline.  Basically storing item info locally on my PC so I can pull up Arethor's bank and bags while logged in as Lazarum  and things of that nature.  Not sure if it's a possibility but thought I'd ask around.
[right][snapback]69094[/snapback][/right]

That is precisely what you can do with the mod. I can view any of my characters Bank Inventories with it. There is a drop down menu to the lower right of the frame it opens up that allows you to select which characters bank you wish to view. Check the screen shot sample on the page linked.
I've found WoWRankings in someone elses signature on the board (Vor_Lord I believe) so I figured I'd give it a try because it seems pretty comprehensive. Here's a sample of Arethor
Thanks again guys.

Edit: Fixed Links