help!sos~~!who knows Diablo2 please come in!
hi~~!!! I am JOhn.....
i was pezzled by a big problem...yeah! that is how to join a Multi-player's game through battle.net....and if ...ya .....my install CD is a pirate disk.....and it installed without CD-key......so I can not join any server by battle.net..... :unsure: .....i do not want to play D2 alone!!!help!!!
tell me what should I do!!!!
Thx! :wub: :wub:
*hi~!I am John. 21years old. I am a chinese. creay about Diablo2!
my yahoo messager:diablo_john11
*hallo. Ich bin John. 21jahr alt. Ich bin ein Chinese.
Meine yahoo messager:diablo_john11
*hola!Soy John.Soy chino.
esto es mi yahoo messager:diablo_john11
*大家好!我叫林洵。中国人,21岁。是暗黑破坏神的忠实玩家。
我的雅虎:diablo_john11。我的QQ:408687898
*お早うございます!私は林询と申します!中国人です。。。二十一歲です!
私の雅虎:diablo_john11 私のQQ:408687898(中国地区限り)
ICanChangTheWorLd,Feb 16 2005, 06:21 AM Wrote:tell me what should I do!!!!

[right][snapback]68173[/snapback][/right]

Go out and buy the D2 game, like the rest of us did. <_<
And you may call it righteousness
When civility survives,
But I've had dinner with the Devil and
I know nice from right.

From Dinner with the Devil, by Big Rude Jake

ShadowHM,Feb 16 2005, 01:08 PM Wrote:Go out and buy the D2 game, like the rest of us did.&nbsp; <_<
[right][snapback]68176[/snapback][/right]
must I do that???my gosh!!!!!!!! :shuriken:
but thank U all the same!
ICanChangTheWorLd,Feb 16 2005, 08:17 AM Wrote:must I do that???my gosh!!!!!!!! :shuriken:
but thank U all the same!
[right][snapback]68177[/snapback][/right]
First and foremost, read the rules. They are somewhere around here.

Second, I didn't quite understand your first post, the
Quote:through battle.net....and if ...ya .....my install CD is a pirate disk
Must you type as you think?

In the rules, there is also a strict anti-cheating policy. Going online without actually having a real copy of the game is considered cheating, and very few of us at the lounge know a whole lot about cheating since most do not.
What is the judicial system coming to when child molesters get 5 years and cottage cheese gets 30.
whathuh,Feb 16 2005, 11:11 AM Wrote:First and foremost, read the rules.&nbsp; They are somewhere around here.
[right][snapback]68197[/snapback][/right]

The link to the Forum Rules is at the top of the main forum page, on the left side.

I also have a link to it in my signature.

ICanChangTheWorLd, I strongly recommend you read them before you make any more posts. Otherwise, you may not get the chance to make any more posts.
When civility survives,
I know nice from right.

ICanChangTheWorLd,Feb 16 2005, 05:21 AM Wrote:hi~~!!! I am JOhn.....
i was pezzled by a big problem...yeah! that is how to join a Multi-player's game through battle.net....and if ...ya .....my install CD is a pirate disk.....and it installed without CD-key......so I can not join any server by battle.net..... :unsure: .....i do not want to play D2 alone!!!help!!!
tell me what should I do!!!!
Thx! :wub:  :wub:
[right][snapback]68173[/snapback][/right]

Where are you from?

How old are you?

If you don't want to be nominated to the Forum Moderator for banning by me, and if you would like to participate in this board (you can find a lot of useful advice here for many Diablo II matters of interest) please answer these two questions by either replying to this post

or

if you prefer be private with that kind of information, use the "pm" (private message) feature to answer those questions to me.

We all like to welcome new folks here who meet certain basic styles. Please check the links in ShadowHM's signature for how we generally conduct ourselves on this forum.

Thanks in advance. I will reserve any "welcome aboard" ( I see you joined yesterday) until after our future conversations. :)

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Well put. :)

Three cheers for Occhi!
Does anyone else get the feeling that this guy has read from unrealshadow13's "guide" on how to bug/annoy/piss off us lurkers? :huh:
I have my own signature. Yay.
Zafarium,Feb 16 2005, 07:14 PM Wrote:Does anyone else get the feeling that this guy has read from unrealshadow13's "guide"&nbsp; on how to bug/annoy/piss off us lurkers? :huh:
[right][snapback]68233[/snapback][/right]
As I was writing my response, I kept thinking, "Gosh, this person is so much of an idiot, he has to be doing it on purpose." I sure hope so...
What is the judicial system coming to when child molesters get 5 years and cottage cheese gets 30.
No cheating allowed.
If you cheat in multiplayer games, you are not welcome to read or post at the Lurker Lounge. We ask you to respect the administrators' and posters' feelings on this matter and go to another site with less stringent rules against cheaters. However, if you choose not to respect our wishes, don't be surprised when you are met with extreme hostility from gamers who like to play games the way they are meant to be played. If you are ever caught admitting to cheating, you will be banned on sight.

ya~~!! I know it now ,but I can play D2 through battle.net by my pirate disk in China...but Y??? :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
ICanChangTheWorLd,Feb 16 2005, 10:37 PM Wrote:ya~~!! I know it now ,but I can play D2 through battle.net by my pirate disk in China...but Y??? :w00t:&nbsp; :w00t:&nbsp; :w00t:&nbsp; :w00t:&nbsp; :w00t:&nbsp; :w00t:
[right][snapback]68266[/snapback][/right]

I would be willing to take your question at face value, if I could figure out what exactly you are asking.

If it is "Why am I able to play on Battle.net with my pirate disk?", I have no idea. It is certainly an irrelevant issue to me or to this forum.

If it is "Why does this Forum take such policy towards cheating?", then I can respond to that.

First and foremost, this is Bolty's forum. He makes the rules and we, by being here, choose to abide by them. He has the right to make any rules he wants, and we have the right to choose to obey them or find another forum. It really is that simple. Secondly, as you may have guessed by now, we who post here agree with his rule. This is a forum for those that do not like to cheat. Using a pirated disk means you are cheating Blizzard of their income. And that begs the question about what other cheats you might be using.

Your poor English is a bit of a barrier to communication. Please do your best to use clear sentences for your next reponse.

When civility survives,
I know nice from right.

Zafarium,Feb 16 2005, 07:14 PM Wrote:Does anyone else get the feeling that this guy has read from unrealshadow13's "guide"&nbsp; on how to bug/annoy/piss off us lurkers? :huh:
[right][snapback]68233[/snapback][/right]

Methinks you are right. :)
ICanChangTheWorLd,Feb 16 2005, 09:37 PM Wrote:No cheating allowed.
If you cheat in multiplayer games, you are not welcome to read or post at the Lurker Lounge. We ask you to respect the administrators' and posters' feelings on this matter and go to another site with less stringent rules against cheaters. However, if you choose not to respect our wishes, don't be surprised when you are met with extreme hostility from gamers who like to play games the way they are meant to be played. If you are ever caught admitting to cheating, you will be banned on sight.
ya~~!! I know it now ,but I can play D2 through battle.net by my pirate disk in China...but Y??? :w00t:&nbsp; :w00t:&nbsp; :w00t:&nbsp; :w00t:&nbsp; :w00t:&nbsp; :w00t:

OK, you got your chance to see nice rogue.

Now, may I suggest you take a swan dive into the nearest industrial sized woodchipper? Failing that, good bye and good luck with your life.

Occhi
In Memory of Pete
ICanChangTheWorLd,Feb 17 2005, 04:37 AM Wrote:No cheating allowed.
ya~~!! I know it now ,but I can play D2 through battle.net by my pirate disk in China...but Y??? :w00t:&nbsp; :w00t:&nbsp; :w00t:&nbsp; :w00t:&nbsp; :w00t:&nbsp; :w00t:

ShadowHM,Feb 17 2005, 03:05 PM Wrote:I would be willing to take your question at face value, if I could figure out what exactly you are asking.

If it is "Why am I able to play on Battle.net with my pirate disk?", I have no idea.&nbsp; It is certainly an irrelevant issue to me or to this forum.

If it is "Why does this Forum take such policy towards cheating?", then I can respond to that.&nbsp;

First and foremost, this is Bolty's forum.&nbsp; He makes the rules and we, by being here, choose to abide by them.&nbsp; He has the right to make any rules he wants, and we have the right to choose to obey them or find another forum.&nbsp; It really is that simple.&nbsp; &nbsp; Secondly, as you may have guessed by now, we who post here agree with his rule.&nbsp; This is a forum for those that do not like to cheat.&nbsp; Using a pirated disk means you are cheating Blizzard of their income.&nbsp; And that begs the question about what other cheats you might be using.

Your poor English is a bit of a barrier to communication.&nbsp; Please do your best to use clear sentences for your next reponse.
[right][snapback]68286[/snapback][/right]

ya~~!! I know it now ,but I can play D2 through battle.net by my pirate disk in
China...but Y???

i mean i know the rule now..but why ......I can play D2 online(through battle.net)
in China ...and my install CD is pirated......I do not why??
Y is stand for "Why"..
ICanChangTheWorLd,Feb 19 2005, 10:05 PM Wrote:ya~~!! I know it now ,but I can play D2 through battle.net by my pirate disk in
China...but Y???

i mean i know the rule now..but why ......I can play D2 online(through battle.net)
in China ...and my install CD is pirated......I do not why??
Y is stand for "Why"..
[right][snapback]68505[/snapback][/right]

Hello. I am an Admin here. Please listen to me. At the Lurker Lounge, we expect all posters to at least try to speak in complete sentences. Avoid "chatroom speak" like "Y". Use periods and commas instead of "...." Use capital letters when you need to. I understand that English is not your first language. But, I ask you to try your best.

If you're playing online through that server that you posted, that's not actually battle.net. That's why you can get online there.

We also have some rules here that you need to know. First of all, we do not tolerate cheating of any kind. You posted that link to a site that hosts cheats. If you cheat, go somewhere else. Also, we're not too keen on people who play with pirated copies of the game. Diablo II is not very expensive at the moment.

You need to keep these things in mind when you are posting here. Thanks.
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
Mr Griselda,thanks for your information!!! i will abey the rule...and buy a original CD for play,,,,i will do it sooner..thanX!
ICanChangTheWorLd,Feb 20 2005, 07:33 PM Wrote:Mr Griselda,thanks for your information!!! i will abey the rule...and buy a original&nbsp; CD for play,,,,i will do it sooner..thanX!
[right][snapback]68540[/snapback][/right]

That's MS. Griselda to you. ;)
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
Griselda,Feb 20 2005, 11:09 PM Wrote:That's MS. Griselda to you.&nbsp; ;)
[right][snapback]68553[/snapback][/right]

Having been the victim of a misinferred gender assumption or two myself, I have to apologize for having giggled at that last bit of the interchange.

Oops, forgive me . . . ;)

EarOf_TheRube
In Memory of Pete