Argh, horrible dilemma!
Aiieee!

Remember, I posted earlier about how I got a NZ copy of WoW to play with?
Right, so today they called me from the local ebgames in sweden, telling me that my WoW:CE preorder copy has arrived in the store.

!!!! What to do?

I have the normal game, although my free month isnt up yet.
So I COULD hopefully do this.
Forget my old chars & delete account.
Get the CE copy tomorrow, its waiting for me in the store, but only 24hrs.

However. Would my EU copy work on the US servers? It should be the same client after all, yes? Then I'll just cancel the account I have right now and "start over".

Would it work?

-Al
[Image: 104024yQmrG.png][Image: 201194cOrXg.png]
I have no idea whether it'd work or not, can't help you there.

But, what level/class characters do you have so far? Are you interested in trying out other classes?

If you have only one character still under level 20, starting over is not such a big loss, and the experience with quests you gained through your first run through will help you level back up faster anyway.

If you're interested in trying other classes, you can simply start another class to try it out and not really lose any time if you were going to give it a shot anyway.

But how important is the CE to you? I don't have it, and am not familiar with the features. If it's just about the stuff in the box, then unless you're planning on returning the other one (can you return games there? :o ) what's the purpose in playing with the CE?
Less QQ more Pew Pew
From what I understand, the servers you are offered is not based on the version of the client you use, but on the zip code of the billing address of the credit card you use. At least this is what I gathered from the person in my guild that lives is Europe.

Hope this helps.
Malakar,Feb 12 2005, 11:16 AM Wrote:*snip* what's the purpose in playing with the CE?
[right][snapback]67916[/snapback][/right]

It's all about the Zergling, baby B)
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.