Payment methods
Because of Blizzard's MASTER strategy of forcing you to use a CC or a Gamecard to register your account, but not releasing Gamecards until the 4th of March, I'm unable to create an account now.

I'll be damned to wait three weeks though, and I'm thinking of asking my parents for permission to use their CC until release of the gamecards. (This is going to cost me serious browny points, but eh, that's what I saved them up for, for usage.)

I just gotta know wether you'll be able to switch back the payment method to gamecards after you've paid with a CC for about a month.

Someone shed a light on this for me?
And you do not ask the cost...
Never mind, found an answer :)
Quote:If you log in to your account page on the WoW website, there's an option to "Add Game Card". Just click that button, enter the game card's code, and the game card will be added to your subscription after your current payment period. The page shows a list of all of the payment periods (including recurring credit card payments, game cards, free days, etc), that you've used and that are coming up, so it's all easy to keep track of. If you want them to stop billing your credit card, you can cancel the recurring subscription from that page, as well (or switch to a different card if you ever get your own CC later on).

So in short, yes, you can easily switch to game cards after paying with a credit card for a month.
And you do not ask the cost...
Keep in mind you get a "free" month for purchasing the game, so their card won't get charged anything as long as you're timely with the gamecard.
Less QQ more Pew Pew