Magtheridon, anyone?
I've been in a few guilds thus far and all have ended because of select power-hungry pricks. Lurker Lounge people are all pretty cool, in my observation, so...anyone on Magtheridon Alliance whisper me, maybe we can get enough for a guild...if not, whisper anyways, without a guild, questing gets tricky without some friends : / My chars are - Khalorei and Conora.
"Just as individuals are born, mature, breed and die, so do societies, civilizations and governments."
Muad'Dib - Children of Dune
ima_nerd,Feb 11 2005, 10:04 PM Wrote:I've been in a few guilds thus far and all have ended because of select power-hungry pricks. Lurker Lounge people are all pretty cool, in my observation, so...anyone on Magtheridon Alliance whisper me, maybe we can get enough for a guild...if not, whisper anyways, without a guild, questing gets tricky without some friends : / My chars are - Khalorei and Conora.
[right][snapback]67884[/snapback][/right]

I was on Magtheridon once upon a time, but it got too crowded for me, and I left.

You should be on the Horde side, anyway. We all you're just jealous, that's why there are so many Alliance scum :P
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.