European WoW'ers!
Ok I chose the 7th PvE server in the list which was Dragonblight , my friend chose the 7th which was Agrimmar , apparently the morning we were making them the servers where constantly shifting about , anyway we ended up on Dragonblight . Looks like if we waited we would have been on Draenor my original plan , NM have fun guys , thought something might go wrong , my screwy server list was it :(
Take care
Eep! Anyone else on Draenor playing Alliance? It's not too late to return to the light. :P

Also, it's never too late to start new character(s) in Draenor, one can play on several servers, up to a limit of 50 characters across all servers IIRC.

Anyway, seems like if I don't start a Horde character in Draenor, I will be fighting against fellow lurkers instead of besides them. :(

Character list on Draenor (for now):
SoulEdge - human mage, clvl 1
IronSoul - dwarf hunter, clvl 12 (skinner/tailor)
HolySoul - night elf priest, clvl 2
SacredSoul - human paladin, clvl 1
- SoulEdge -
"*burp* too many pots, I need to pee..."
SoulEdge,Feb 14 2005, 09:00 AM Wrote:Eep! Anyone else on Draenor playing Alliance? It's not too late to return to the light.  :P

[right][snapback]68047[/snapback][/right]
Horde aren't evil anymore than the Alliance is so they haven't left the light so they can't return to the light. :P
Intolerant monkey.
Treesh,Feb 14 2005, 05:37 PM Wrote:Horde aren't evil anymore than the Alliance is so they haven't left the light so they can't return to the light. :P
[right][snapback]68052[/snapback][/right]

*cough* The Forsaken *cough* :whistling:
"Turn the key deftly in the oiled wards, and seal the hushed casket of my soul" - John Keats, "To Sleep"
TaiDaishar,Feb 17 2005, 12:37 AM Wrote:*cough* The Forsaken *cough* :whistling:
[right][snapback]68278[/snapback][/right]
Well, considering they aren't even friendly with their horde allies, I choose to ignore them. ;)
Intolerant monkey.
So... any guild up yet?

Those who play on Draenor, no one playing the Alliance side?

Getting tired of joining random party to do the instance, there will always be those who leave half way, work against the group, and erm... just thick.

Met a few decent players, just not as many as I hoped.
- SoulEdge -
SoulEdge,Mar 15 2005, 10:11 PM Wrote:So... any guild up yet?

Those who play on Draenor, no one playing the Alliance side?

Getting tired of joining random party to do the instance, there will always be those who leave half way, work against the group, and erm... just thick.

Met a few decent players, just not as many as I hoped.
[right][snapback]70862[/snapback][/right]

Ditto, really, except I'm mostly Horde-side at the moment due to the person I usually play with having an aversion to the alliance. There only ever seems to be me on the Lurkers channel on Draenor...

-=> /join Lurkers <=-

You know it makes sense! ;-)

On the upside, at least the server's stable.
You don't know what you're talking about.
lfd,Mar 16 2005, 02:50 PM Wrote:Ditto, really, except I'm mostly Horde-side at the moment due to the person I usually play with having an aversion to the alliance.&nbsp; There only ever seems to be me on the Lurkers channel on Draenor...

-=> /join Lurkers <=-

You know it makes sense! ;-)

On the upside, at least the server's stable.
[right][snapback]70919[/snapback][/right]

I play horde too! :)
We have a small group of 4-5 people and so far we are doing greatly, any addition will be mostly welcome. Contact me in game under Morgond.
Havent joimed the lurker channel as it was always empty :P
I have four characters on Draenor, all Alliance :D

Sorry 37 rogue
Croke 34 warrior
Sormo 20 warlock
Fearg 18 paladin

:ph34r:
Still bemoaning my "screwy" server list :(
Take care
Got WoW finally (Woohoo!) So Dreanor is the server to go correct?

O.k, do we have a chat channel or something as well in there?

Edit: What faction are lurkers on Dreanor?
"Turn the key deftly in the oiled wards, and seal the hushed casket of my soul" - John Keats, "To Sleep"
TaiDaishar,Apr 18 2005, 08:56 AM Wrote:Got WoW finally (Woohoo!) So Dreanor is the server to go correct?

O.k, do we have a chat channel or something as well in there?

Edit: What faction are lurkers on Dreanor?
[right][snapback]74304[/snapback][/right]

PvE is Draenor, Faction is Horde I guess, never played there though.
Faragon, me and some of other people (good people but not Lurkers AFAIK ;), around 20 primary chars and a lot of alts) are playing on EU-Earthen Ring (RP-Server), Concordium of Dawn on Alliance and the (sadly mostly inactive) Scratch Fury on Horde side. If you want to join, simply message me (Beryll) in game. Lightweight RP of course, meaning you play your character in /say and do as you please in Guild and Party chat.
TaiDaishar,Apr 18 2005, 08:56 AM Wrote:What faction are lurkers on Dreanor?

I am playing the Alliance.

SoulEdge - human mage
SacredSoul - human paladin
IronSoul - dwarf hunter
HolySoul - night elf priest
MiniSoul - gnome warlock
- SoulEdge -