Uldaman! Saturday Feb 19 * Stormrage
I know I'm posting this last minute (I was supposed to do it yesterday and got distracted), but was wondering if anyone is interested in an Uldaman run tonight. Maybe at 8pm EST? The time is flexible for me, so toss out ideas if the time doesn't work for you.
One day, the Champions of the Fierce Bunny will ride again...<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->
Roane,Feb 19 2005, 01:31 PM Wrote:I know I'm posting this last minute (I was supposed to do it yesterday and got distracted), but was wondering if anyone is interested in an Uldaman run tonight.&nbsp; Maybe at 8pm EST?&nbsp; The time is flexible for me, so toss out ideas if the time doesn't work for you.
[right][snapback]68466[/snapback][/right]

You know where I will be.

Right beside yo' kitty tankin'. ;)
Roane,Feb 19 2005, 01:31 PM Wrote:I know I'm posting this last minute (I was supposed to do it yesterday and got distracted), but was wondering if anyone is interested in an Uldaman run tonight.&nbsp; Maybe at 8pm EST?&nbsp; The time is flexible for me, so toss out ideas if the time doesn't work for you.
[right][snapback]68466[/snapback][/right]
Taunshu is interested. I guess I better start collecting the quests and clearing whatever prior steps are needed.
60 Rogue - just recently joined the guild.

I can give assistance in Uldaman, if you're low on numbers.