Hi all
Just wanted to say hi. Finally got off arse and joined LL. After all those years of D1 and D2. Oh well :P

Which is the best WoW server to play with y'all?
Hi. I am also new here. I welcome you. I play on Terenas--The Horde, PVE. We have a small guild there. There is never a wait time to log onto the server like sometimes happens on Tichondrious and Stormrage, where there is also a Lurker and Basin presence.
Come join us.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Quote:Which is the best WoW server to play with y'all?

There's a pinned post by Mongo called Lurker Lounge Servers that has a list of the servers that the Lurkers have guilds on. Offhand, I know there's on on Tichondrius for Horde, Stormrage for Alliance, and Terenas for Horde.

Arnath
Terenas! For the horde!
Alram,Feb 8 2005, 06:47 PM Wrote:Hi. I am also new here. I welcome you. I play on Terenas--The Horde, PVE. We have a small guild there. There is never  a wait time to log onto the server like sometimes happens on Tichondrious and Stormrage, where there is also a Lurker and Basin presence.
Come join us.
[right][snapback]67613[/snapback][/right]

We could sure use another body on Tichondrius. Our guild is small on Tichondrius but the Amazon Basin peoplle play on Tichondrius as well so there are friendly faces.

As others suggested, I would check out the sticked thread.

Have fun and welcome.

Smithy
Don't be a carebear! Join the PvP crew on Tichondrious!

Seriously, guys, just try it. You might like it.
MongoJerry,Feb 9 2005, 06:15 AM Wrote:Don't be a carebear!  Join the PvP crew on Tichondrious!

Seriously, guys, just try it.  You might like it.
[right][snapback]67630[/snapback][/right]

You could always be a carebear ON a pvp server!

(On Laughing Skull, I get angry whispers from people about how they like to murder night elves, cut them up, and keep them in their freezers, all because I don't attack on sight.)

Which reminds me that I've been wanting to play my mage some more, recently, so I might actuall be ON Tichondrius a bit more often.
MongoJerry,Feb 8 2005, 10:15 PM Wrote:Don't be a carebear!  Join the PvP crew on Tichondrious!

I have tried it and I didn't like it. Maybe you think it's fun to have level 60 rogues of the other faction (which outnumbers yours 2:1) wandering around forcing your playstyle to be how when and where they want. No thanks. I left that when I quit public D1 games. Complain to Blizzard and their omission of the reputation penalties for ganking people well below your level.
MongoJerry,Feb 9 2005, 01:15 AM Wrote:Join the PvP crew on Tichondrious![right][snapback]67630[/snapback][/right]

I'll make a char on Tichondrius after I finish playing catch-up on this Mannoroth PvP server. Shouldn't take too long, as I only need to get to level 20 or so.

Ashgrak Orc Warlock lvl 7 Mannoroth

PS. Are we horde or alliance on Tichondrius?
MongoJerry,Feb 9 2005, 02:15 AM Wrote:Don't be a carebear!  Join the PvP crew on Tichondrious!

Or you could join the lag-free Bloodscalp server, which has an excellent player community and many amenities that will remind you of home :whistling:
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
MongoJerry,Feb 9 2005, 02:15 AM Wrote:Don't be a carebear!  Join the PvP crew on Tichondrious!

Don't be a ganker! Join the PvE crew on Stormrage! ;)

I am just teasing Mongo but you are more than welcome on Stormrage with a very large guild presence. :wub:
Artega,Feb 9 2005, 04:33 AM Wrote:Or you could join the lag-free Bloodscalp server, which has an excellent player community and many amenities that will remind you of home.

Tichondrius has for most of its life had very little lag -- certainly way less lag than Stormrage ever had. The only serious problems we had were for about a week after the "extended maintenance," but I haven't had any problems since then. Meanwhile, Tichondrius has a large and exciting player community to choose from, a huge community of Amazon Basin folks, and a small but growing Lurker presence. Give it a shot!

(We're playing Horde on Tichondrius).
Tal,Feb 9 2005, 09:07 AM Wrote:Don't be a ganker! Join the PvE crew on Stormrage! ;)

I am just teasing Mongo but you are more than welcome on Stormrage with a very large guild presence. :wub:
[right][snapback]67671[/snapback][/right]
Tal! Stormrage doesn't need to advertise or beg for members. We already have, what, 120 characters? ;)

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Bolty,Feb 9 2005, 05:55 PM Wrote:Tal!  Stormrage doesn't need to advertise or beg for members.  We already have, what, 120 characters?  ;)

-Bolty
[right][snapback]67725[/snapback][/right]

My last check was 124 chars and 42 accounts. :) But I haven't done a /ginfo in awhile.

And if you note, the guildmaster on Terenas didn't bother to pimp that guild either. He knows that it will draw all by itself because of how cool the new tabard is. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Tris,Feb 8 2005, 11:41 PM Wrote:Just wanted to say hi.  Finally got off arse and joined LL.  After all those years of D1 and D2.  Oh well :P

Which is the best WoW server to play with y'all?
[right][snapback]67612[/snapback][/right]

Welcome Tris, Old Friend and Co-Conspirator. I hope you are liking Wow a little bit better than your first impression now. I'll see you on the weekend, I'm sure.

What a SHOCKER it was to see you posting on a forum! All those years of badgering you to come to Jim's come to DSF-1, but here you are at least.

You've had all the server advice you'll ever need, plus a crash course on PvP and PvE trash talking, so I'll not put my two cents in.

<hugs Tris>

[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Bolty,Feb 9 2005, 07:55 PM Wrote:Tal!&nbsp; Stormrage doesn't need to advertise or beg for members.&nbsp; We already have, what, 120 characters?&nbsp; ;)

-Bolty
[right][snapback]67725[/snapback][/right]

I cannot help it. Evidently I am a pimp at heart. ;)

BTW: Think you may be up for the Pirates of STV and the elites this weekend?