Terenas - RFC
I have three characters now at Ragefire Chasm level, but haven't had time until tonight. I've actually kinda been stalling them because I've never been in RFC and don't want to outgrow it before I even try it. I will be doing RFC tonight with at least my priest (Who currently has all the quests, and all but one are shareable). Anyone else in the right level range will be a welcome addition.

I have all night and into the morning (Ask Sir_Die_Alot what that means :) ) starting probably around 8pm pacific, maybe slightly earlier.

If you would like to go but need to start a bit earlier, let me know here, and I can get burning at work to try and justify leaving earlier.

My next instance opportunity probably won't be until next week, so I'm hoping to make tonight count so that next week can be Wailing Caverns.

Even if you can't go, I'd appreciate it if someone with a level 10+ character who hasn't been can come by and get the 4 shareable quests and share them with my other characters, since they're all over (well Thunderbluff and Undercity isn't exactly all over, but they're pretty spread out)
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Concillian,Feb 8 2005, 01:21 PM Wrote:I have three characters now at Ragefire Chasm level, but haven't had time until tonight.    I've actually kinda been stalling them because I've never been in RFC and don't want to outgrow it before I even try it.  I will be doing RFC tonight with at least my priest (Who currently has all the quests, and all but one are shareable). Anyone else in the right level range will be a welcome addition.

I have all night and into the morning (Ask Sir_Die_Alot what that means :) ) starting probably around 8pm pacific, maybe slightly earlier. 

If you would like to go but need to start a bit earlier, let me know here, and I can get burning at work to try and justify leaving earlier.

My next instance opportunity probably won't be until next week, so I'm hoping to make tonight count so that next week can be Wailing Caverns.

Even if you can't go, I'd appreciate it if someone with a level 10+ character who hasn't been can come by and get the 4 shareable quests and share them with my other characters, since they're all over (well Thunderbluff and Undercity isn't exactly all over, but they're pretty spread out)
[right][snapback]67579[/snapback][/right]

I've got an 11 hunter who can help share the quests to your other characters. I don't have any characters in the Ragefire Chasm range though. :( That 11 is my second highest and my rogue is only level 9 (memo to self: Update the sig to get the baby rogue in.) and Mogoraindyn is way too high of a level and has done both. I'll hop over to Terenas earlier this evening/this afternoon since I've got some business to do on Stormrage tonight later

Edit: Kamah is 9, not 8.
Intolerant monkey.
Drallmok is in range, but 8 Pacific is way too late for me to go.

I was hoping to play Takishidu (my priest) with Ushos (Treesh's hunter) some this week to get them in range, so if you can go with your priest tonight then Treesh and I (I haven't talked with her about this yet) should be able to go next week and I could go as the healer. And if you didn't know Treesh and I have a lot of partner "groups" that we play together. You can probably figure out who plays with who from our sigs. :) Drallmok is one of my "solo" chars he isn't tied in with one of Treesh's and he is made to really only play in a group in instances so that I can get more true solo experience with a hunter. :)

I've done Ragefire about 5 times now but again I just can't go tonight at least not at 10 central. Even if RFC only takes about 90 minutes to do.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Gnollguy,Feb 8 2005, 02:28 PM Wrote:I was hoping to play Takishidu (my priest) with Ushos (Treesh's hunter) some this week to get them in range, so if you can go with your priest tonight then Treesh and I (I haven't talked with her about this yet) should be able to go next week and I could go as the healer. [right][snapback]67592[/snapback][/right]

We can probably squeeze in some play for those poor souls. I kind of miss my little Scamper. :) It's so hard to get playtime for everyone when all you have are "malts" and you enjoy playing each one. :)
Intolerant monkey.
Gnollguy,Feb 8 2005, 01:28 PM Wrote:Drallmok is in range, but 8 Pacific is way too late for me to go.

[right][snapback]67592[/snapback][/right]

This is the problem I have in every guild I'm in. The only guild on lightbringer I was in that had people who played that late on a regular basis, the people were more interested in solo play than instance play.

Oh, well, I'll do what I usually do, get a bunch of randoms. From what I understand we should be able to stumble through there even if half my group sucks.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Concillian,Feb 8 2005, 04:23 PM Wrote:This is the problem I have in every guild I'm in.  The only guild on lightbringer I was in that had people who played that late on a regular basis, the people were more interested in solo play than instance play.

Oh, well, I'll do what I usually do, get a bunch of randoms.  From what I understand we should be able to stumble through there even if half my group sucks.
[right][snapback]67601[/snapback][/right]

That sucks. I like instances (even if I only want to do them once per character), but I'm a 6-10ish pm central type guy. I just can't stay up that late and be funcational at work the next day. I can go that late on weekends, though I prefer to go early morning on weekends to keep my sleep schedule sane.

And yeah, you won't have any problems with it. Treesh and I got through there with Mogo and Marn at L18 I think. WC isn't that horribly hard either if you play it slow enough to know what is a patrol and what isn't. Most pulls can be single mobs in WC pretty easily.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Gnollguy,Feb 8 2005, 04:24 PM Wrote:WC isn't that horribly hard either if you play it slow enough to know what is a patrol and what isn't.  [right][snapback]67609[/snapback][/right]

Have you ever played with pubbies?

Slow enough in that case means if the priest or mage is low on mana, they might have time to START drinking before someone other than the appointed puller engages the next mob.
Concillian,Feb 8 2005, 05:30 PM Wrote:Have you ever played with pubbies?

Slow enough in that case means if the priest or mage is low on mana, they might have time to START drinking before someone other than the appointed puller engages the next mob.
[right][snapback]67611[/snapback][/right]
I can happily say that the few times Mogo and Marn have played with non-Lurkers, we were able to maintain the slow pace we like. ;) The random mage we got for Wailing Caverns still chats with us now and again because we did actually take into account his mana levels and didn't play like morons. He played well too, but we also have a tendency to group very infrequently and only if the person hasn't asked in moronic fashion to join us (as in yelling GROUP NOW! or INVITE NOW! with the PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!! tacked on ;) ). I count GG and I extremely lucky in our random groupings. Only one bad group so far and the two worst players from that group finished their quests and ditched us way early. :D The remaining guy was decent. All in all, I have to say that I am glad that we've got guild presence on Terenas and Stormrage so most of the time I can get a group that way rather than hope our random group luck holds up.
Intolerant monkey.
Unfortunately my lowest character is fresh out of Ragefire, but I guess this is an excuse to mess with a mage that might be about leveled enough by the time you get on. We'll see.
Sir_Die_alot,Feb 8 2005, 05:21 PM Wrote:Unfortunately my lowest character is fresh out of Ragefire, but I guess this is an excuse to mess with a mage that might be about leveled enough by the time you get on. We'll see.
[right][snapback]67616[/snapback][/right]

I'm jealous of your amount of free time.
Concillian,Feb 8 2005, 07:57 PM Wrote:I'm jealous of your amount of free time.
[right][snapback]67618[/snapback][/right]
If I can I'll come by and help.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]