I feel my TBS fanboyism rising
I stumbled across a preview of Cops 2170: The Power of Law.

Apparently it was officially released yesterday, and after the disappointment that was Vampire the Masquerade - Bloodlines (long story, but basically it refuses to run at all for me) I can see myself really getting into a good small-unit game. There really hasn't been any options since Silent Storm.

Anyone else interested in this particular game, or the genre in general?
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]
Quote:Anyone else interested in this particular game, or the genre in general?

Well, now I'm interested in that game. I've always loved turn based tactical sims.

I've played and enjoyed every game they compared it to in the preview, and I'll seriously consider purchasing it.

Thanks for the tip :)
WarLocke,Jan 28 2005, 10:12 AM Wrote:(long story, but basically it refuses to run at all for me).

Well, damn. It was a fun game while it lasted, and there were some neat mods for it too. I was lucky enough that a driver update was enough to fix my problem. There's a patch now too, although I don't recall if that affects gfx problems.

I'm saving my time and money for guild wars =) BUT this looks cool. Definitely worth checking out.
[quote=WarLocke,Jan 28 2005, 03:12 PM]
I stumbled across a preview of Cops 2170: The Power of Law.

Hi

I hope I don't spoil it for you, but the critique I read in a German computermagazine was, that it has a lot of bugs and no inherent logic! The idea seems to be good, but the actual game, oy vey.
good karma
Prophecy of Deimos
“The world doesn’t end with water, fire, or cold. I’ve divined the coming apocalypse. It ends with tentacles!”