Sign in now for 2nd phase European Beta
I just secured my account for 2nd phase European beta.

WoW Europe

So, everyone who want to get a feel of the game before official launch in Europe:

BE QUICK !!!!

Greetings,

Maggellann
Thanks for the tip! :)

Seems I could secure an account too, I really look forward to see this *bounces around happily*.
Aye, it's on a first come first served basis so everyone who thinks about just creating an account later on should slap himself and spend the 5 minutes needed to fill the form :)

P.S: Does anyone if you can download the client already? After hearing the client is HUGE I would really like to download it before the Beta opens so I could start playing the beta right away when it opens up
"Turn the key deftly in the oiled wards, and seal the hushed casket of my soul" - John Keats, "To Sleep"
Do choose server EN Final Beta 1 please, finding the "right" party members from the mass public is ever so hit and miss.

See you all soon.

Souliedge - clvl 22 human mage (herbalism/alchemist)
Sacredsoul - clvl 10 human paladin (mining/engineering)

- SoulEdge -
"*burp* too many pots, I need to pee..."
SoulEdge,Jan 28 2005, 07:10 PM Wrote:Do choose server EN Final Beta 1 please, finding the "right" party members from the mass public is ever so hit and miss.

See you all soon.
Souliedge - clvl 22 human mage (herbalism/alchemist)
Sacredsoul - clvl 10 human paladin (mining/engineering)
[right][snapback]66597[/snapback][/right]

Will do, planned on going on an EN server anyway, and Final Beta 1 is probably as good as anyone else :)
"Turn the key deftly in the oiled wards, and seal the hushed casket of my soul" - John Keats, "To Sleep"
Login server is up again and the latest patch 1.2.2 (about 600K) can be downloaded, too. Can't be too long anymore :)
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
Can't be too long?! I've started the download at saturday after noon and now, tuesday morning and the dang download is just at 53%!

Gawd this downloader is bloody annoying, I always upload more than I download and I never download more than 20kb/s and even that rate doesn't last longer than 5 seconds, hopefully a friend of mine will be able to get it for me on CDs cause if not... well, I'll be just in time for the closing of the beta.
If you have a friend who has the client (2.4 GB) and first major patch (40 MB), ask him to burn them on a CD-R and send it to you. The client is splitted into parts that fit on CD's, so you can burn everything on 4 CD-R's. This way, I've got my stuff within 2 days while others (DSL owners!) were still downloading :)

The Final Beta "should" end by the end of this week because the official release is on February 11, 2005.
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
So, um, how do I sign up? Just download the client?

EDIT: Bah, nevermind:

Quote:Access to the Account Creation pages is currently disabled.
28/01/2005

We have reached the desired number of Final Beta testers. Stay tuned on WoW-europe.com for more updates.

Have fun guys.
YEEEHA! After EIGHT(!!!) hours trying to install the bloody game after recieving the CDs I finally managed to do so although my friend seemed to have neglected the need for the patch but no worries! The patch shall be downloaded in around 30-60 minutes and after that be prepared to see me at Final Beta EN 1 on the alliance side!