Hey Everyone!
Is there anyone here that recognizes me? Kharohz? Anyone? :)

I'm playing WoW now. Well, actually, right now I have WoW uninstalled until about march 10th when I finish my senior thesis animation, but I got a couple characters. What are people up to?
Nebuul,Jan 27 2005, 05:37 PM Wrote:Is there anyone here that recognizes me?  Kharohz?  Anyone? :)

I'm playing WoW now.  Well, actually, right now I have WoW uninstalled until about march 10th when I finish my senior thesis animation, but I got a couple characters.  What are people up to?
[right][snapback]66546[/snapback][/right]

Welcome back! I remember you, Nebuul. Not much, but I do. =)
WWBBD?
Nebuul,Jan 27 2005, 05:37 PM Wrote:Is there anyone here that recognizes me?  Kharohz?  Anyone? :)

I'm playing WoW now.  Well, actually, right now I have WoW uninstalled until about march 10th when I finish my senior thesis animation, but I got a couple characters.  What are people up to?
[right][snapback]66546[/snapback][/right]

Aye, you're recognized. Most of us are still around, in one fashion or another, although people certainly have migrated from place to place for their main "hangout" (so to speak).

Welcome back. Hope to see you on Stormrage sometime soon. :)
Roland *The Gunslinger*
As Yrrrek, you're remembered, not much, but you are which is, in fact, the first time I've ever recognized someone doing such a thread, even if I really was supposed to know them at the first place :D
"Turn the key deftly in the oiled wards, and seal the hushed casket of my soul" - John Keats, "To Sleep"
Cool, it's good to see some people still around.

I'm about to get my BFA in may, and have no WoW until probably about march 15th or so. Just not enough time to keep playing while doing school stuff. But, I play mostly on Thunderlord. If anyone cares to hook up there sometime, i have a lot of Real Life friends playing on that server. We got a little guild going.

I'll see you guys around.