Getting Ready for Blackfathom Deeps
I will definitely try to be there! :) Dragoon, my level 27 Warlock, is ready and waiting! :)
-TheDragoon
TheDragoon,Jan 29 2005, 04:30 PM Wrote:I will definitely try to be there!  :)  Dragoon, my level 27 Warlock, is ready and waiting!  :)
[right][snapback]66675[/snapback][/right]

This is great! Looking forward to it so much.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Also, Warlocks have the skill, "Unending Breath" which will let you swim underwater as long as you like. :)
-TheDragoon
TheDragoon,Jan 29 2005, 08:56 PM Wrote:Also, Warlocks have the skill, "Unending Breath" which will let you swim underwater as long as you like.  :)
[right][snapback]66694[/snapback][/right]
For up to 10 minutes per casting. ;)
Ruvanal,Jan 30 2005, 01:45 AM Wrote:For up to 10 minutes per casting. ;)
[right][snapback]66698[/snapback][/right]

Was it only 10 minutes per?

That spell was a godsend. Swimming sure is fun, when you don't have to breathe. ;) Moral: bring a Warlock, and if you can get The Dragoon, you've got a gem. His Sgt. Pepper outfit is cool too! I always wanted to hang out with Ringo Starr.

A little tip to noobs like me. There's a part of BFD where you have to jump from element to element. Like 4 or 5 jumps. I was having terrible difficulty and creating a lot of crab activity into the bargain. But then I remembered to tilt my camera angle so I was looking down on the elements. It was a piece of cake after that. Hardly going to set the world on fire with that info., but you never know who will be helped by what, even just a little bit.

So who can tell me what instance comes "after" Blackfathom Deeps?

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Sabra,Jan 30 2005, 11:58 AM Wrote:A little tip to noobs like me. There's a part of BFD where you have to jump from element to element. Like 4 or 5 jumps. I was having terrible difficulty and creating a lot of crab activity into the bargain. But then I remembered to tilt my camera angle so I was looking down on the elements. It was a piece of cake after that. Hardly going to set the world on fire with that info., but you never know who will be helped by what, even just a little bit.
[right][snapback]66742[/snapback][/right]

You can also just walk along the wall to the west of the platforms and avoid jumping completely. However the whole group needs to go the same way since you come out in slightly different spots with about 5 hostile mobs between the 2 areas. I still prefer avoiding the jumping completely. I was never good at Super Mario Brothers and I don't want it in my MMO. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Gnollguy,Jan 30 2005, 02:08 PM Wrote:You can also just walk along the wall to the west of the platforms and avoid jumping completely.  However the whole group needs to go the same way since you come out in slightly different spots with about 5 hostile mobs between the 2 areas.  I still prefer avoiding the jumping completely.  I was never good at Super Mario Brothers and I don't want it in my MMO.  :)
[right][snapback]66745[/snapback][/right]
Agreed. Also pets do not properly follow most of the time when jumping and can take a different route. That invites a large string of adds that can kill groups.
Sabra,Jan 30 2005, 01:58 PM Wrote:Was it only 10 minutes per?
[right][snapback]66742[/snapback][/right]

Yes, but if the warlock stays on top of it and does not get killed, it easy to keep refreshed for long periods. It when groups start getting spread out near a refresh period that things can go ugly.
Message to The Braaaiiins and Pendants Brigade.

Does anyone else want to get together and clear these quests? I'd love to go back to BFD, and open up some space in my quest log.

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Sabra,Feb 5 2005, 07:58 AM Wrote:Message to The Braaaiiins and Pendants Brigade.

Does anyone else want to get together and clear these quests? I'd love to go back to BFD, and open up some space in my quest log.
[right][snapback]67254[/snapback][/right]
Now that I've finally gotten rid of some of my older quests that took me to the wetlands, Etheramwen will join you. There's a store run today and some other household duties that need to be done, but she can join you later on today. :)
Intolerant monkey.