Wands?
My UD Warlock has just got a Wand from a quest, and I know that it has to be put into the slot for ranged weapons (for "shooting").

1.) Do I need to add ammo, too? And if, which ammo?

2.) Why can't I see the Wand in my char's hands when it is standing, running, or on the char selection screen (after logging off)? Is it only visible when it is used?
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
nobbie,Jan 24 2005, 02:43 PM Wrote:My UD Warlock has just got a Wand from a quest, and I know that it has to be put into the slot for ranged weapons (for "shooting").

1.) Do I need to add ammo, too? And if, which ammo?

2.) Why can't I see the Wand in my char's hands when it is standing, running, or on the char selection screen (after logging off)? Is it only visible when it is used?
[right][snapback]66249[/snapback][/right]

1. No - just drag the "Shoot" from your abilities book to the Toolbar.

2. You can see it if you press 'Z' - it will sheath your weapon (sword/dagger/staff) and pull your wand (which on human males is evidently kept down the back of my shirt - my female priest should produce it from her bodice but I haven't tested yet) ;).
You don't need any ammo. It's visible when used. You can also hit the "z" key (default for sheathing/unsheathing weapons) to basically scroll through until you get the wand up, just like switching between having a melee weapon and a gun/bow.
Intolerant monkey.
EDIT: In the time I posted this, 2 other people answered the same question :P

P.S. Anyone know how I can add line breaks to the World of Warcraft characters thing in my profile?
Tichondrius
Arnath - UD Warlock (Tailoring/Herbalism)
Seirei - Troll Priest (Mining/Skinning)
Bhim - Tauren Warrior (Mining/Herbalism)
Arnath,Jan 24 2005, 02:47 PM Wrote:EDIT: In the time I posted this, 2 other people answered the same question :P
[right][snapback]66252[/snapback][/right]

*snicker* Nerf Paladins. ;)
Arnath,Jan 24 2005, 12:47 PM Wrote:EDIT: In the time I posted this, 2 other people answered the same question :P

P.S. Anyone know how I can add line breaks to the World of Warcraft characters thing in my profile?
[right][snapback]66252[/snapback][/right]
But at least we all said the same thing so he knows that we weren't feeding him a line. :D

It's hard to setup the profile character spots in a way to get it to actually be readable. I just gave up and threw them all in my sig. ;)
Intolerant monkey.
Thanks everyone! :D

"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller