Hungry?
Update: They have made an even bigger burger, 15 pounds total now.

[Image: 050503_bigburger_hmed11a.jpg]
Pretty soon it will be a whole cow, a barrel of flour, a box of tomatoes, a flat of lettuce, a gallon each of mayo, mustard, and ketchup, a case of cheese, and one cherry empanata for dessert.
The Bill of No Rights
The United States has become a place where entertainers and professional athletes are mistaken for people of importance. Robert A. Heinlein
jahcs,May 26 2005, 12:56 AM Wrote:Pretty soon it will be a whole cow, a barrel of flour, a box of tomatoes, a flat of lettuce, a gallon each of mayo, mustard, and ketchup, a case of cheese, and one cherry empanata for dessert.
[right][snapback]78632[/snapback][/right]

And some one will eat it. :P

Cheers,

Munk
Is that Peter Jackson on the left? :P
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
[wcip]Angel,May 26 2005, Wrote:Is that Peter Jackson on the left? :P
[right][snapback]78634[/snapback][/right]

That, or Captain Lou Albano :lol: .
The Bill of No Rights
The United States has become a place where entertainers and professional athletes are mistaken for people of importance. Robert A. Heinlein
When does it no longer become a hamburger and instead becomes qualifed as a "heap of refuse"?
--Mith

I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
Jack London
Mithrandir,May 26 2005, 10:57 AM Wrote:When does it no longer become a hamburger and instead becomes qualifed as a "heap of refuse"?
[right][snapback]78658[/snapback][/right]

When someone finally puts bacon on it!
The Bill of No Rights
What do you want me to do? Dress in drag and do the hula?... LUAU!!! If you're hungry for a hunk of fat and juicy meat, eat my buddy, Pumba, here because he is a treat...come on down and dine on this tasty swine all you have to do is get in line. Aaaare you achin? For some bacon? He's a big pig...You can be a big pig too...OOH!!!

I don't expect anybody to get this. Meh.
All alone, or in twos,
The ones who really love you
Walk up and down outside the wall.
Some hand in hand
And some gathered together in bands.
The bleeding hearts and artists
Make their stand.

And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad buggers wall.

"Isn't this where...."
Doc,May 26 2005, 09:10 PM Wrote:What do you want me to do? Dress in drag and do the hula?... LUAU!!! If you're hungry for a hunk of fat and juicy meat, eat my buddy, Pumba, here because he is a treat...come on down and dine on this tasty swine all you have to do is get in line. Aaaare you achin? For some bacon? He's a big pig...You can be a big pig too...OOH!!!

I don't expect anybody to get this. Meh.
[right][snapback]78691[/snapback][/right]

Lion King!
WWBBD?
Yrrek,May 26 2005, 08:29 PM Wrote:Lion King!
[right][snapback]78693[/snapback][/right]

Thought it was Alladin :)
I may be dead, but I'm not old (source: see lavcat)

The gloves come off, I'm playing hardball. It's fourth and 15 and you're looking at a full-court press. (Frank Drebin in The Naked Gun)

Some people in forums do the next best thing to listening to themselves talk, writing and reading what they write (source, my brother)
Occhidiangela, Jan 25 2005, 10:28 AM Wrote:Come to Amarillo, Texas, for a world famous power eating experience.  :) 

Big Texan Steak House in Amarillo

Ah, the excesses of youth, when you are bulletproof and immortal.  :rolleyes:

Occhi
[right][snapback]66319[/snapback][/right]

Hi,

I sampled the Appertizers offered, Mountain Oysters & Rattlesnake...>Good Stuff :P

My Mother use to cook a few Appertizers...Lamb Brains, Cow Tounge or Liver, Fried Fish Row [fish eggs], Chicken Stomachs...>Good Stuff :P

The worst Appertizer to date would be...Raw Octapuss @ at Greek resturant. :blink:

Bigtexan Dinner menu

He can do more for Others, Who has done most with Himself.
King Jim,May 28 2005, 05:39 PM Wrote:Mountain Oysters[right][snapback]78826[/snapback][/right]

Wait... like bull testicles?
--Mith

I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
Jack London
I actually eat there.

Its about 25 minutes froim my house.

The burgers taste great but I only get the 1/2lb ones. Its cool when you look at the menu it like 30 different burger options on it.

I think they may have a 15lb one now.
I eat snake all the time. They are delicious! Why go to some burger joint to eat rattler?

I do get tired of eating them all the damn time though. Just wait till the rains come, I shall be overrun with the slithering masses, and many of them shall become my dinner.

Rattlesnake, if properly deboned, actually makes for damn good bbq. Drop snake chunks into a crockery pot, and smoke in a smoker for a bit. After a while, dollop in some of your fave bbq sauce. (I use a home made) Not to much or to little. You want some moisture and some flavour, but not a soup. Cook a while longer. It's especially good if you soak the snake chunks in beer overnight. But I don't do that any more.

Serve on yeasty sweet rolls. People will say that it is damn good bbq... Till you tell em that it's snake, and then most folk will run away from the table like a bunch of sissified Nancy ninnies. I don't know why. If you like, I find that a really good tangy biting cheese is pretty good, like an extra sharp cheddar.
All alone, or in twos,
The ones who really love you
Walk up and down outside the wall.
Some hand in hand
And some gathered together in bands.
The bleeding hearts and artists
Make their stand.

And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad buggers wall.

"Isn't this where...."