On Saturday, January 22nd between the hours of
6:00 AM and 8:00 AM EST, ServInt will be performing datacenter
restructuring, which will require a small window of downtime for all
ServInt Virtual Private Server products. Each VPS server will be
simultaneously powered down and relocated to an already upgraded section
of the datacenter. Every effort will be made to keep the required
downtime to a minimum.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
[Image: wow-data-center.gif]
We're back up - the downtime went longer than expected, because something went splork on the server configuration.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Did the color system change? On my computer right now, the bottom bars for the posts are brighter white instead of the darker color they were before.
I may be dead, but I'm not old (source: see lavcat)

The gloves come off, I'm playing hardball. It's fourth and 15 and you're looking at a full-court press. (Frank Drebin in The Naked Gun)

Some people in forums do the next best thing to listening to themselves talk, writing and reading what they write (source, my brother)
Bolty:

You can stay down as long as you want, with the prerequisite that you will - sometime - come back up.

edit: Not meant in the way you think...
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw