Going to the Cathedral and we're gonna get...
Mograine's hammer and Whitemane's Chapeau! Anyone interested in helping me with this goal this evening at 8:30 EST on Stormrage?

So how many people have Chapel of Love running through their heads now? ;)
Boltress, Priestess of Elune, reporting for duty, sir!

Also - no opening the secret door for the newbies. Let them find it! :)

-Chapeau Seeker
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Bolty,Jan 19 2005, 10:02 AM Wrote:Also - no opening the secret door for the newbies.  Let them find it!  :)

-Chapeau Seeker
[right][snapback]65862[/snapback][/right]

*hangs head in shame* But I never got to open it before....

-Sharanna, Paladin-Initiate of Stormwind.
-Mograine's Might Seeker

:)
Drat! I'm doing that little Horde instance tonight just a half hour after your start time. (Ragefire, is it called?) Another night, though, and you know I'm always in.
One day, the Champions of the Fierce Bunny will ride again...<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->
Roane,Jan 19 2005, 10:18 AM Wrote:Drat!&nbsp; I'm doing that little Horde instance tonight just a half hour after your start time.&nbsp; (Ragefire, is it called?)&nbsp; Another night, though, and you know I'm always in.
[right][snapback]65868[/snapback][/right]

Make sure you get the Ragefire quest from Thrall himself. A lot of people miss that one. I don't recall the exact name of it either.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Gnollguy,Jan 19 2005, 11:04 AM Wrote:Make sure you get the Ragefire quest from Thrall himself.&nbsp; A lot of people miss that one.&nbsp; I don't recall the exact name of it either.
[right][snapback]65872[/snapback][/right]
Hidden Enemies. I wish our Tauren had known about that one when they first did Ragefire. We figured there was another one in there since we found other named mobs, but since we hadn't played Orc or Troll before that, we just didn't have much contact with Thrall so we missed out.
Intolerant monkey.
My warrior should be able to attend. He also needs to retrieve the Mythology of the Titans and kill Houndmaster Loksey, if that could be worked in, to finish off the Scarlet Monastery quests.

Oh, and you'll like the fact that he does not have any interest in either the hammer or chapeau if they drop. ;)
MentatAssassin,Jan 19 2005, 02:52 PM Wrote:My warrior should be able to attend.&nbsp; He also needs to retrieve the Mythology of the Titans and kill Houndmaster Loksey, if that could be worked in, to finish off the Scarlet Monastery quests.[right][snapback]65878[/snapback][/right]

Should be no problem. :)

MentatAssassin,Jan 19 2005, 02:52 PM Wrote:Oh, and you'll like the fact that he does not have any interest in either the hammer or chapeau if they drop.&nbsp; ;)
[right][snapback]65878[/snapback][/right]

hehehe. I would have requested a roll on it anyway as it is a nice weapon, even for warriors. :)
Tal,Jan 19 2005, 07:55 AM Wrote:Mograine's hammer and Whitemane's Chapeau! Anyone interested in helping me with this goal this evening at 8:30 EST on Stormrage?
[right][snapback]65861[/snapback][/right]
I'm sure most folks in guild chat know that Lochnar really, really, really (should I add one more really? nah) wants a chapeau. I would love to go but there are a couple things standing in the way. There was talk about another run on Zul'Farak tonight. I also know that Bolty would consider Lochnar (48) overpowered for SM (even run by an incompetent ;) ) so I would defer to him since he has already booked a reservation. I plan to be on though so, if things change, and there isn't already a full party, give me a yell.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Lochnar, your "overpowered" Mage is always welcome in my group. :D
Cenarius Alliance

Liscentia 80 Death Knight (450 Herbalism 425 Inscription)
Mysteryium 80 Shaman (450 Skinning 441 Leatherworking)
Tutelin 80 Priest (413 Enchanting 420 Tailoring)
Frozzen 73 Mage (Tailoring 375 Enchanting 375)
Obstinate 71 Hunter (375 Herbalism 375 Alchemy)
Squabbles 70 Warlock (Tailoring 375 Leatherworking 291)
Niniuin 70 Paladin (Herbailism 375 Alchemy 375)
Thunderous 66 Warrior (Mining 375 Tailoring 360)
Every time we've killed Whitemane (which numbers over 50 times, minimum), she's dropped the Flaming Pirate Hat™. Every member of our groups has one, and at one point, we wiped Thelsamar off the map while wearing them. If our various guilds didn't kick so much ass, we'd make a guild of our own called The Flaming Pirates™ and make it a point to always be wearing our hats while razing towns :)
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
Sword_of_Doom,Jan 19 2005, 05:38 PM Wrote:Lochnar, your "overpowered" Mage is always welcome in my group. :D
[right][snapback]65902[/snapback][/right]
Thanks!

I am finding that I have a hard time even going with a pickup group. It is just so enjoyable to play with other Lurkers that I think I am spoiled. I have had a couple times that quick joins for a quest didn't go bad but it is more the exception than the rule. The last one, a couple days ago, was when I was asked to join a pair for capturing centaur ghosts (ghost-o-plasm?). The hunter promptly pulled the whole group with her pet. I pulled one off her and killed it just as the rest finished her off and jumped on me. I got a quick "sorry" from the hunter just before her partner kicked me out of the party. Phht. I went and grabbed my last item and left them to their fun.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."