Massive queues today
It took me an hour and a half to get in to the Tichonderous server today, and reports on the Blizzard forums are that this is happening all over. I don't know yet if this is simply due to massive holiday traffic to the servers or something related to the server problems introduced during the latest server maintenance. The Blizzard community reps say that they are trying to contact the appropriate people who would know what the situation is to get information but that they don't have any information to give out at the moment.
You'd think Tichondrius and Stormrage would be some of the most stable servers, since they were launch servers.

I love our low-population Bloodscalp - the AH is always slim pickings, but we've never gone down without it being planned :)
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
Artega,Jan 18 2005, 09:58 AM Wrote:You'd think Tichondrius and Stormrage would be some of the most stable servers, since they were launch servers.

I love our low-population Bloodscalp - the AH is always slim pickings, but we've never gone down without it being planned :)
[right][snapback]65743[/snapback][/right]

Stormrage has been fine over the past week, it's all the servers that recieved the "extended maintainance" that are having problems. But they're exactly not among the most stable servers because they were there upon release. Together they are #14 and #15 on the number of players per server according to wowcensus, which isn't exact, but close enough for this. That's out of 88 servers listed.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Quark,Jan 18 2005, 10:48 AM Wrote:Stormrage has been fine over the past week, it's all the servers that recieved the "extended maintainance" that are having problems.  But they're exactly not among the most stable servers because they were there upon release.  Together they are #14 and #15 on the number of players per server according to wowcensus, which isn't exact, but close enough for this.  That's out of 88 servers listed.
[right][snapback]65761[/snapback][/right]
Terenas received the extended maintenance (which surprised me because except for the first few days after release, it's been absolutely stable) and I didn't have any kind of trouble on it at all this weekend so it's not all of the extended maintenance servers.
Intolerant monkey.
Tichondrius has generally been very good -- certainly less laggy than Stormrage on the times I've dabbled on that server. It's only since the extended maintenance that things have gotten wiggy.
Last night, when I logged on, I was presented with a queue of 762. I waited, of course, being the addict that I am. When I finally got a character list, I realized I wasn't on the server I expected. I usually play on Stormrage but had moved to Tichondrius, the night before, when Stormrage bombed. I played on Tichondrius until it also bombed and then gave up for the night. It was Tichondrius that I had waited to get to and when I switched realms to my usual, I got in immediately. :blink:
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."