Argh! The Agony™ of the wait!
Aaargh! *sound echoes through the room filled with shelves of old dusty books*
I... Must... Get... WoW...

Aaaaaargh!

For some reason I have starting to get .. abstinence by all this waiting. I live in sweden, and was foolish/dumb/stupid enough to NOT pre-order the game thus missing out on the final beta keys. Ofcourse, I now (too late) pre-ordered the game so atleast I will get it when its out here in Sweden. (EU)

It struck me then that perhaps I could try a outside source for the game. Amazon.com was a pathetic choice, they were out of stock and other sites were not offering international shipping. *groans loudly*
I then find a New Zealand site that DID offer shipping to all of the world. Weehaa!
I sign up and proceed to move to the adress delivery page and scroll down under the country-listing.

Sweden is not listed. :ph34r:
Denmark is there, Norway and I think Finland too. But no Sweden. Argh!
I have emailed them and asked what can be done. I would most likely order from them if indeed they can fix it so the proper adress shows up.

It seems the fates are conspiring against me to keep me from playing WoW for a bit.
And don't get me started on eBay. The closing bids on ALL of the WoW boxes there end up at ohh 100ish $$$. Not an option. I'm desperate but I dont want to bancrupcy myself.

Ideas? Tips? I am starting to look funny, chewing my fingernails and refreshing ebay all the time hoping to catch an auction that other crazed bidding maniacs are not refreshing all the time.. .. wait a minute.... Hmm...

*sigh* :o

-Al
[Image: 104024yQmrG.png][Image: 201194cOrXg.png]
My suggestion: There's a beautiful day out there, so please go out while I somehow get my claws on WoW :D
"Turn the key deftly in the oiled wards, and seal the hushed casket of my soul" - John Keats, "To Sleep"
TaiDaishar,Jan 17 2005, 12:31 AM Wrote:My suggestion: There's a beautiful day out there, so please go out while I somehow get my claws on WoW :D
[right][snapback]65562[/snapback][/right]

Ha, I think I will. I just got an email from Game Planet NZ that told me that they fixed the bug in their webshop. So I now got WoW ordered from there.
4-10 days delivery from today. Not too shabby from the other side of the planet :)

Cost me hmm.. a little more than my pre-order copy from the ebgames store where I live, but that doesn't matter. I am going to get my wife hooked on WoW so we can play together, thus two accounts/wow copies needed.

Yahooo! Game Planet you ROCK! :)

-A very happy Al
[Image: 104024yQmrG.png][Image: 201194cOrXg.png]
WoW was definitely worth waiting for. I swore that I wouldn't open my copy until my mother-in-law had gone back ot Israel, because I knew I would be playing all the time. By the time my husband got home from taking her to the airport, I was glued to the computer and haven't come unstuck since.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!